Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best punt in Dudley?  (Read 747 times)

Offline Youngguy1994

So I’ve seen a few girls in the Dudley area and the only one I’d return to is Elisha so I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations of anyone in Dudley or not too far from there? Have been tempted to visit BelleOx but not many others.

Offline Bush

So I’ve seen a few girls in the Dudley area and the only one I’d return to is Elisha so I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations of anyone in Dudley or not too far from there? Have been tempted to visit BelleOx but not many others.
A no brainier.. she’s touring at the minute but you will not get a safer quality punt than Martha.....a member has just posted a review.     https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=293714.0
« Last Edit: January 19, 2021, 01:02:16 pm by Bush »
Banned reason: Piss taking previously banned Dodo
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Youngguy1994

A no brainier.. she’s touring at the minute but you will not get a safer quality punt than Martha.....a member has just posted a review.     https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=293714.0

Will have to keep an eye out for when she’s back in Dudley, thanks! :thumbsup:

Offline Night king

Katie is good as well not working at moment, great vfm

:hi:

Offline Youngguy1994

Katie is good as well not working at moment, great vfm

:hi:

Not one I think I’ve ever noticed actually, will keep my eyes peeled!  :thumbsup:

Offline Villain79

Dudley is as bad as walsall when trying to find something decent. Im around dy3 alot but literally nothing on aw

Offline Bush

Dudley is as bad as walsall when trying to find something decent. Im around dy3 alot but literally nothing on aw
Your limiting yourself looking at DY3........hop on the bus to Brum and make a day out of it👍👍
« Last Edit: January 20, 2021, 11:39:22 am by Bush »
Banned reason: Piss taking previously banned Dodo
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Villain79

I stick to work areas so dudley and walsall/Willenhall it is usually