Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What are the rules about letting other punter know about a WG popping up??  (Read 1011 times)

Offline alibirmingham

A regular that I see who doesn’t advertise much as it’s mainly VS pops up every now and then. Plenty of descusions about her but when she pops up she’s only around a day or two and other punters have expressed an interest However I have no desire to promote her. That’s her job but is it something that would benefit the punter community if I let other know when she is working and let them take it from there?

Offline normski

You’ll probably get accused of touting/pimping her so I wouldn’t bother. I’m sure folk are clever enough to realise Priya mainly works Fridays.

Plus, her last review wasn’t one that that made me want to see her

Offline alibirmingham

There is always a risk of being called a pimp etc hence why I’m airing on the side of caution. I only bring this topic up because there have been many times where I’ve seen reviews or other punters say “I saw so and so on that day” and I think to myself if only I knew I would of tried my luck.

I’m sure I’m not the only one so it’s a thin line between being helpful to others and promoting a WG hence why i never said any names. Guess it’s every punter for themselves  :D

Offline normski

Please don’t take this the wrong way but there is  ‘being helpful’ and then there’s ‘banging on about the same girl’....take a step back.

« Last Edit: December 07, 2018, 10:48:57 pm by normski »

Offline alibirmingham

Please don’t take this the wrong way but there is  ‘being helpful’ and then there’s ‘banging on about the same girl’....take a step back.

Totally get that hence why no names where mentioned and trying to stay helpful and not obsessed. At the end of the day the WG in question is just that, a prossie who gets fucked for money and as such will always remain as that. But this was really asking about the topic in general (the WG in question was just the catalyst in promoting the question) as there are one or two who are part of the polish group in china town that come and go, the Thai lot on water street and some Indy’s like Vicky who only work one or two days every now and then and only advertise on uke. I’m hardly on uke so by the time I hear she’s working she’s been fully booked. Would love it if that info was posted on ukp as I’m in here a lot more then uke

Offline saf1976

A regular that I see who doesn’t advertise much as it’s mainly VS pops up every now and then. Plenty of descusions about her but when she pops up she’s only around a day or two and other punters have expressed an interest However I have no desire to promote her. That’s her job but is it something that would benefit the punter community if I let other know when she is working and let them take it from there?

If there's plenty of discussions about her then there's plenty are enjoying her. If she only works one or two days at a time she obviously doing well off it. I'm assuming you've reviewed her anyway and have made your opinions clear on those discussions about her, so anything above that is just fluffy / Sergie to me.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2018, 11:53:16 pm by saf1976 »

Offline alibirmingham

If there's plenty of discussions about her then there's plenty are enjoying her. If she only works one or two days at a time she obviously doing well off it. I'm assuming you've reviewed her anyway and have made your opinions clear on those discussions about her, so anything above that is just fluffy / Sergie to me.

That’s your view so your entitied to it, however I would disagree tbh. Any reviews posted about a WG is just a review and nothing more. Seasoned punters will be aware one persons experiance isn’t going to be the same for everyone and one persons positive can easily be another persons negative. It also shouldn’t really matter to us punters how well a WG does, our stance should be about punting them if that’s what we want to do and how we can can do that. Personally I couldn’t give a rats arse how well any WG does as long as if I’m paying for a service it’s a decent one. Of course doesn’t always go that way but that’s the game we play.

As for discussions about a WG they are descussions on whatever topic/WG that might be but my question was more about letting others know when any WG that has a high demand is around so punters can try get an booking if that’s what they wish. Although this post was instigated with one WG in mind it’s the same principle for other wg’s who have very limited availability. I would of thought punters would be wanting to know if someone who they wanted to see but has limited availability was around. But ultimately it’s clear it’s a Pandora’s box and will result in the person giving that info ultimately getting accused of being a pimp etc. So as I said in a earlier post it’s every punter for themselves lol

As for pimp/Sergie etc I would take that as someone actively endorsing and encouraging a WG with comments like “she’s great, she’s give good service, she won’t let you down, go see her, etc” and by posting numbers and links to promote that WG. I was mearly asking if it was deemed helpful to others to simply say “btw all if your interested in seeing xxxxx then they are about” and leave it at that. Anyone who did want to see that WG would already have the links and numbers etc so up to them to dig that info up and do what they want to do.

Hope that clears my point of view and I think it’s best I leave this topic now before accusations start to fly.

Offline saf1976

Hope that clears my point of view and I think it’s best I leave this topic now before accusations start to fly.

Exactly, nowt worse than people accusing one another of such things is there? It's happened to me in the past just for a review lol.

Anyway like Normski advises above, take a step back  :thumbsup: