Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kuching, Malaysia  (Read 771 times)

Offline Emilio London

I have read elsewhere that there is a good FBSM scene here. Does anyone have any recommendations or reports on experiences?

CtrDM

Hey Emilio,

I was in Kuching last year. It sure isn’t prime mongering location, but there are several massage places packed full of Thai’s on Jalan Borneo (opposite the Hilton) and around the Riverside. I did eye one or two girls up with a view to returning, but i didn’t require their services in the end. There are no gogo bars or the like, I’m almost 100%.

On my second night I met a couple of locals, two girls and one guy, and partied with them for the night. It turns out the guy, who started the conversation, took a shine to me. He was a great guy, but ultimately he was barking up the wrong tree!

I hooked with one of the girls that very night and the rest is history. We hit it off and for the duration of my trip we would meet after she finished work, we’d go for a meal then to a couple of bars, and back to my hotel. She would go to work in the morning, I would do some tourist stuff, then we’d go again! There were two public holidays as well, so we took a drive out of the city where we’d spend the whole day together.

I was actually treating Kuching as the tourist part of my trip to SE Asia, with a pre-booked trip to Thailand earmarked for mongering. Alas, I didn’t make it to Thailand. I stayed in Kuching until the day before my flight from KL to be UK. Myself and the girl in question made an executive decision on my “last night” whilst drunk that I should stay for longer. It was a no brainer. All I lost was £60 for the flight to Thailand.

It certainly caught some attention, this white guy and local girl, in random shopping malls and restaurants, well away from the tourist parts. It’s not the norm like in Thailand or Cambodia. The attention was never hostile (quite the opposite in fact) and I was always well received. The people are truly fantastic.

That said, do your research and listen to the locals. I was told several times to keep my wits about me, as there are some unsavoury characters who are out for a fight (like everywhere in the world). I hear that the pimps are the worst for this and target tourists specifically. 

A couple of bars I can recommend:

Culture Club - it looks pretentious, but it’s not. Great beer, live music (some times traditional Sarawak) and friendly staff.

Cottage - it looks scary, but it’s not. Really great live music and open until maybe 3 or 4.  Cheap beer, good crowd.

Monkey Bar - backpacker type place. Great laugh and very cheap beer. You have a good chance of picking up in here.

I would highly recommend Kuching, it’s beautiful. So much to do. The people are wonderful and the food, it’s to die for! I got very lucky and didn’t have to pay for sex (just for a meal and a few beers lol).
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 09:19:08 pm by CtrDM »

fremy99