Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hush Parties - Nottingham Location  (Read 8753 times)

5 review(s) for Hush Parties (3 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
 Ended up going to the Nottm Party.

Very Short summary here, as the Party has been well documented on other Forums and there are quite a few FRs floating about, including 7 on their AW Profile.

Ended up arriving late, due to traffic on the A453. Got there at 6.30pm, and the action was in full swing.

Four Girls there:  Adelle, Carmella, Tara and Exotic Deena
It was meant to be Tara's and Carmella's(?) first ever party, but watching them action, you wouldn't think it was.
Parking was fine, right outside, on a busy road. Got there after 6pm, so no restrictions.
Got inside and sorted cash out with the receptionist, was given a gown and a towel for shower.

Went downstairs and got a quick shower. There were 3 rooms, 2 with benches only, and the 3rd has a King-size Bed, where most of the action took place.

As I only had 1 hr there, I initially thought that I would be lucky to pop once and maybe get to see 2 of the girls. I ended up seeing 3 girls and nearly pooped the 2nd time, but time was against me. Although I felt rushed as I only had 1 hr (my fault), I wish it had gone for another hour  :D

Managed to get action with Adelle, Carmella and Tara (OWO AND DFK with all of them. DFK was a bonus as this is not always expected at Parties). Whilst I didn't get much action with Deena, I Still managed to finger her for a good 5 minutes, whislt she was blowing off another punter.
Found the atmosphere to be friendly, similar to LMP. Had a few laughs with other punters, as well as loads of laugh with the girls.
Cost £100 for 1.5hrs.
Adelle did mention that at the next party she would try to get service apartments where there would be at least 2 beds available.
Finally, reading other forums after the party, it turns out that a member I regularly exchange emails with was also at this one, but I didn't realise this until after the party.

The only comment I would make is to ask Adelle, if possible,  to increase the time to 2hrs and charge, say £140 or £160, along similar lines to LMP.
I would like to think 2 hrs would be sufficient for most members to have at least cum twice, have a short break in-between and still manage to see most of the girls.
Should Adelle run these parties in this fashion, I can't see why she is not successful at filling in this gap for Parties in the (East) Midlands.

Overall... Highly recommended. They have just put up dates for the next Nottm party (Wednesday 27th Nov). I am hoping to go to that one.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

CT

Offline smiths

Ended up going to the Nottm Party.

Very Short summary here, as the Party has been well documented on other Forums and there are quite a few FRs floating about, including 7 on their AW Profile.

Ended up arriving late, due to traffic on the A453. Got there at 6.30pm, and the action was in full swing.

Four Girls there:  Adelle, Carmella, Tara and Exotic Deena
It was meant to be Tara's and Carmella's(?) first ever party, but watching them action, you wouldn't think it was.
Parking was fine, right outside, on a busy road. Got there after 6pm, so no restrictions.
Got inside and sorted cash out with the receptionist, was given a gown and a towel for shower.

Went downstairs and got a quick shower. There were 3 rooms, 2 with benches only, and the 3rd has a King-size Bed, where most of the action took place.

As I only had 1 hr there, I initially thought that I would be lucky to pop once and maybe get to see 2 of the girls. I ended up seeing 3 girls and nearly pooped the 2nd time, but time was against me. Although I felt rushed as I only had 1 hr (my fault), I wish it had gone for another hour  :D

Managed to get action with Adelle, Carmella and Tara (OWO AND DFK with all of them. DFK was a bonus as this is not always expected at Parties). Whilst I didn't get much action with Deena, I Still managed to finger her for a good 5 minutes, whislt she was blowing off another punter.
Found the atmosphere to be friendly, similar to LMP. Had a few laughs with other punters, as well as loads of laugh with the girls.
Cost £100 for 1.5hrs.
Adelle did mention that at the next party she would try to get service apartments where there would be at least 2 beds available.
Finally, reading other forums after the party, it turns out that a member I regularly exchange emails with was also at this one, but I didn't realise this until after the party.

The only comment I would make is to ask Adelle, if possible,  to increase the time to 2hrs and charge, say £140 or £160, along similar lines to LMP.
I would like to think 2 hrs would be sufficient for most members to have at least cum twice, have a short break in-between and still manage to see most of the girls.
Should Adelle run these parties in this fashion, I can't see why she is not successful at filling in this gap for Parties in the (East) Midlands.

Overall... Highly recommended. They have just put up dates for the next Nottm party (Wednesday 27th Nov). I am hoping to go to that one.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

CT

Interesting review CT, thanks. IMO as LMP has 7 WGs per party charging the same as them for 4 WGs isnt like for like in my view. I personally wouldnt be interested in a party thats less than 2 hours. Obviously that is up to Hush though of course. At least we now have a positive review from a very credible punter to go on. Too far for me but if they were in London i would probably give them a go if they were 2 hours or more. :thumbsup:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Interesting review CT, thanks. IMO as LMP has 7 WGs per party charging the same as them for 4 WGs isnt like for like in my view. I personally wouldnt be interested in a party thats less than 2 hours. Obviously that is up to Hush though of course. At least we now have a positive review from a very credible punter to go on. Too far for me but if they were in London i would probably give them a go if they were 2 hours or more. :thumbsup:

Cheers smiths.

My thinking behind the rate for 2 hrs (IMO), is that irrespective of how many girls there are at a party, the maximum you could engage with is 2 at a time, as the ratio is the same. For this reason, I tend to stay for 4hrs at LMP, in order to try and get a session with each of the girls (although I have yet to manage that). In 2hrs one could just about see all the 4girls.

As for extending the time to hers and the proposed rate for it, it was my opinon and it would be up to Adelle to decide whether to implement it (I hope she does, perhaps at a redulced rate when compared to LMP :D ).

As for being far.... the next one in Nottm is on a Wed. Cheap off-peak rail fare is only £40 approx. return from St Pancras. Get your arse over here, never got to meet you at LMP.

« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 02:33:05 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline smiths

Cheers smiths.

My thinking behind the rate for 2 hrs (IMO), is that irrespective of how many girls there are at a party, the maximum you could engage with is 2 at a time, as the ratio is the same. For this reason, I tend to stay for 4hrs at LMP, in order to try and get a session with each of the girls (although I have yet to manage that). In 2hrs one could just about see all the 4girls.

As for extending the time to hers and the proposed rate for it, it was my opinon and it would be up to Adelle to decide whether to implement it (I hope she does, perhaps at a redulced rate when compared to LMP :D ).

As for being far.... the next one in Nottm is on a Wed. Cheap off-peak rail fare is only £40 approx. return from St Pancras. Get your arse over here, never got to meet you at LMP.

Yes i see what you mean about the ratio, anyway Hush will decide the price they charge of course. I dont use public transport, the last time i did i ended up with a rash, so i would be driving if i went. :D You never know i might be in the area anyway, we shall see, no imminent plans though, but its good to hear of another decent party provider starting as opposed to another closing, though i am very glad GP got done. In fact as the owner fucked me over i had a little drink in celebration of his conviction, thick prick. :hi:
« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 02:55:57 pm by smiths »

Offline Jerboa

I don't agree with raising the price up to the 140-160 mark, for the same reasons Smiths mentioned, also this Is the Midlands not Central London, and only 4 ladies even at a 2:1 ratio I'd prefer minimum 2hr for around £100-£120 mark.

Offline Priapus4u

No, 1.5 hrs is just fine & £100 is the right price.

After 1.5 hours @ last weeks party, most of the guys were on there last legs & some had already gone, though 'mine' had been revived to full capacity and was being pumped & sucked expertly to extract any last cum that may have been in my ball bag into well after Adele called 'time'!!.  :yahoo:

Offline Jerboa

No, 1.5 hrs is just fine & £100 is the right price.

After 1.5 hours @ last weeks party, most of the guys were on there last legs & some had already gone, though 'mine' had been revived to full capacity and was being pumped & sucked expertly to extract any last cum that may have been in my ball bag into well after Adele called 'time'!!.  :yahoo:

Sounds like your fellow party goers need to get in training, so they'd get Vfm.