Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Living Room, Dusseldorf - Review  (Read 1328 times)

Offline exitonly

Not often in Dusseldorf, and previously went to Oceans which I enjoyed(2014-16), and Aca Gold where I experienced a vomit inducing reek from a provider.. smelt like death and has put me off returning since... Had been to LVR twice before and really enjoyed the facilities.. pre covid... It's been revamped apparently, but I didn't notice where.
Caught the Sbahn to Kaarst and walked the 10 mins to LVR.. paid €60 and was given robes towel and a wrist band that had 2 beers pre loaded.  Changing rooms seemed no different to before.. stashed my gear, showered, robed up and into the fray.
It being early in the week there was around 10 girls to 8  or so 'polar bears' (FKK punter speak).. all Roms I'm guessing but who cares, two immediately caught my eye but not being impulsive I Sat down with a beer... After a few mins the ladies came up and introduced themselves but I wasn't really interested and made light conversation.. But one plonked herself on the stool next to me 'Cleo'... This was right up my alley.. nice tight dress showing off her curves, glasses, pretty face & long black hair. After 20 mins I raised the possibility of taking a room and off we went.
70 for 30+, I think pricing is sort of proposed by management  in an effort to be consistent, so we'll done to them.. I haven't left an FKK with so much geld leftover..DFK, RO, OWO lots of it.. and to be fair I got lost with the intimacy of it all..  blew in Mish with a mouthful of tongue..well done girl she played the part marvelously
Neg points.. she said she doesn't do CIM... Looks a bit tough in the bar .. like a school maam..but once out of those heels she's a cute kitten.. (other exp may vary)..
Food was superb.. Gambas special.. alongside the usual German fayer.
Won't be in Dusseldorf that often and want to try Samya next.. but a great time had €130 for decent food couple of beers and a decent session

Online Hansolo69

Oceans used to be an awesome club.  Never forget the 1st time I went there I was blown away  :dance:

Sadly it went to shit.
Last time I went both me and my mate left without having a session.

Offline mrwhite

How are the comms?  Do you have to speak German or can you get by with English?

The one thing putting me off trying an FKK is the thought of not being able to communicate with the girls.  (beyond simple useless things like "Kann Ich habe ein kaffee bitte?")

Offline Malvolio

You can get by with English - after all you're a man who's paid to enter an enormous knocking shop so it's pretty clear what you're there for.

Offline exitonly

Do you have to speak German or can you get by with English

I've always used English with the girls.. staff also

Offline DrGFreeman

.. Had been to LVR twice before and really enjoyed the facilities.. pre covid... It's been revamped apparently, but I didn't notice where....

I think theyve refreshed the showers, but the main changes are outside. There used to be a large semi-permanent tent with tables and a TV. They've removed the tent and put in an upgraded patio area and a pool. There seems to be less space to sit now. Agree the food is good.

I was there 3-4 times pre-pandemic and 1x last year. Last year the selection of girls was poor.

Online scutty brown

To heck with the girls.......if I was going to Dusseldorf it would be for the beer

Offline mrwhite

To heck with the girls.......if I was going to Dusseldorf it would be for the beer
Already done that for Oktoberfest - I'm just thinking of what to do for a future visit.

Online scutty brown

Already done that for Oktoberfest - I'm just thinking of what to do for a future visit.

I always thought of Oktoberfest as being specifically Bavarian, never considered it as a Rhineland party.
Personally I prefer the Dusseldorf Altbiers over the Bavarian lagers

Offline exitonly

I always thought of Oktoberfest as being specifically Bavarian, never considered it as a Rhineland party.
Personally I prefer the Dusseldorf Altbiers over the Bavarian lagers

I'm not a big fan of the Alt beers, so not something I partake of when in Duss. I do however really like the Kolsch beer... Not something taken seriously in other parts of DE