Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brattbabybrooke - Deritend  (Read 2454 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6810241) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline m4rmite

I've got to be quick as OH roaming the house. :scare:

Can't find any other reviews on here so maybe a TOFTT :hi:
Very pretty mixed race 21yr old, cracking eyes.
Size 10, 5'6 as per her profile seems about right, cracking body with, nice curves with juicy tits and ass.

Price £150 1 hour
Location: behind Digbeth coach station near the white swan pub.

I sent a text and within an hour i was entering her apartment, amongst other openings.
Kissing(lovely lips), RO,OWO,CG, Doggy and missionary.
No tongues on kissing but wasn't shy to kiss or shove her tits in your mouth.

Exchanged the cash and straight onto my dick( freshly showered previously), she had her ass to a mirror so you get a glorious view,
Reciprocated with RO, fully shaved and a nice neat pussy, where she pulled her legs up so i could get stuck in.

Rubbered up and moved into CG, no lube in sight :thumbsup: and a nice firm fit, she came in for kisses,
She also propped up my head with a pillow then proceeded to put her tits into my mouth :dance:

Onto doggy and she has a great ass to waist ratio , whilst being firm yet just the right amount of jiggle.

Switch to missionary as i was tiring and enjoyed the view.

Needed a hand job to cross the finish line, as i normally have to these days.
She gave me some wipes to clean up while she went to wipe the juice off her hands.

Now for the downsides.
No hand towel in the bathroom, nor any toilet roll if you needed it.
When i came back to the room she had put her lacy gown back on, so guessed that was it.

It was around the 45 minute mark and once i've popped there's no round 2 these days.
Maybe worth asking if there's a cum limit if you pop more than once.

The pics on her profile are very accurate.
External Link/Members Only

If i've missed anything just ask.

ps. She says she tours but is here for a while
« Last Edit: April 05, 2024, 05:07:53 pm by m4rmite »

Offline MagicMike

Thanks for the review OP. She’s in Leicester now and want to give her a try  :thumbsup:

Offline booby