Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Well, won't be using vivastreet anymore...  (Read 2273 times)

Offline dthompson88

Just been threatened by a supposed pimp via text, saying that I owed "him" money. Funnily enough this came a day after trying to book an appointment with a wg. :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

I knew VS was bad, but Jeezus.

« Last Edit: March 20, 2024, 06:24:47 pm by dthompson88 »

Offline scutty brown

Just tell him to fuck off, then move on to another.
It's only a small percentage of profiles

Offline David1970

Never used Vivastreet, just always assumed they were fake profiles.

Offline dthompson88

+1

Didn't even reply to it. I think that's the last straw for me where VS is concerned. Rarely got a decent punt from there anyway, but recently it's just been wgs posting ads in the wrong locality, or deposit scammers. But this just confirmed my decision.

Offline bluetable

Had one of those a while ago on one of my punting sims to WhatsApp, weirdly hadn't been trying to punt for a while.  Some profile big of a ludicrously ripped black guy, said 'hi's name was Dave, told me I owed 'him' money for an outcall I'd cancelled and wasted 'his' girl's time.  Wanted £150 by bank transfer to ''compensate'' her.

For a laugh, replied and told him to tell me my name or the name of the girl, but 'he' kept avoiding answering for obvious reasons, then said 'him' and ''the boys'' were coming round to kick my head in.  Told 'him' I'd make a pot of tea for the lads because beating me up might be thirsty work, 'he' kept replying for an impressive amoutn of time, telling me they were minutes away, now two minutes, now one minute, last chance...  I htink I annoyued the person (WG?) doing it enough by talking back that they kept replying.  Text 'him' the next morning saying I'd waited up all night for 'him' and ''the lads'' to come see me, but they never showed.  No reply by that point.

More generally I agree that Viva is increasintly a waste of time -- in Aberdeen it's nearly all fake photos on profiles or outright deposit scams.  SOme recent Brazillian girls might be legit but most of hte profiles aren't.  A shame that AW is just dry AF now too.  Not much doing in Aberdeen now.

Offline Glesgaboy

Good work dude. Like your style.

I ain’t used VS for ages because it started being pish before AW.
But AW is catching up lol and GEA too.

Being a Scottish punter is hard work.
The decent Hoes are hiding even tho we got cash 🤷🏻‍♂️

Offline advent2016

Never used Vivastreet, just always assumed they were fake profiles.

Strange comment.

I've bought and sold hard to find items on Vivastreet.
Nothing fake about these items
External Link/Members Only

Massage - Long established massage - not fake at all.
External Link/Members Only

Admittedly quite a lot of profiles all point to the same phone number and it's B&S time. But it's quite easy to spot them

Offline tartanspartan

Just been threatened by a supposed pimp via text, saying that I owed "him" money. Funnily enough this came a day after trying to book an appointment with a wg. :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

I knew VS was bad, but Jeezus.

I had the same on Monday, last 3 digits was 008. Think it was merely coincidental as I haven't seen a WG in over a month. Just blocked the fuckers.

Offline turbostar

Used VS a few times, twice locally in Fife where 2 Chinese girls are on rotation near Starks Park but using the same number, the same google translator on their phones too.
The sex is ok but the massage bit is basically "chopping" away at your legs and back.
The other VS ad I used was in Perth supposedly a 25 yr old blonde quite near the retail park.
The girl I met was short dark hair with huge tits. She did offer all the services in the ad

Offline Glesgaboy

Used VS a few times, twice locally in Fife where 2 Chinese girls are on rotation near Starks Park but using the same number, the same google translator on their phones too.
The sex is ok but the massage bit is basically "chopping" away at your legs and back.
The other VS ad I used was in Perth supposedly a 25 yr old blonde quite near the retail park.
The girl I met was short dark hair with huge tits. She did offer all the services in the ad
I can’t see those reviews mate…
Could you repost em ….and any others over the last 10 years.  thanks.
Sharing is caring
Cheers
« Last Edit: March 22, 2024, 10:38:17 pm by Glesgaboy »