Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ts Candice Peterborough  (Read 4429 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7364301) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Madman74

External Link/Members Only

Had the good fortune to meet her a couple of weeks ago. Was travelling through the area and  she was close, fired off a text and she was available at short notice.  I sometimes don’t have time to wait an hour so this was ideal for me. 
Located in an unfamiliar residential area of Peterborough no issues with the location.
Knocked on the door and was let in straight away and was reasonably happy with first appearance.  Photos are a little airbrushed but they usually are.my cocks leading the way now so there’s no way I’m leaving. 
Quick shower then into the downstairs room. As I’m finishing towelling off she pulls her top down to reveal a very nice set of enhanced boobs, I’m straight onto sucking them. Really nice shape and firm but not hard. Onto the bed where she give me some lovely owo,ball sucking,deep throat with gagging and a nice bit of rimming on me which is always a bonus as not everyone does it. After a while she pulls her knickers off and reveals a good sized soft cock which I quickly stick in my mouth to liven it up. It doesn’t take long to stiffen up, 6 inches and quite girthy.  I ask her to fuck me first which she duly obliges. Now it’s my turn to return the favour, a bit more oral on her the fuck her in missionary , lots of dfk involved which I enjoyed,  then I ask where I can cum, ‘anywhere you like ‘ is the answer,  superb.
I bit more fucking to get me close then tell her I want to cum in her mouth so she lays down and she sucks my balls while I wank myself to climax and she catches the lot in her mouth.  She carries on sucking for a bit  then spits it out. 
Overall a really good punt she has a really sexy body, does everything and I will be revisiting when I get the chance. 

Offline Highfield Hal

Thanks for the review. Sounds like a keeper!

Offline soppyget

Thanks for the review MM. she's local to me at the moment and Im thinking of getting a visit arranged.  When she fucked you, did she cum?  And if so, did she charge extra for that?  Actually, any extra for anything?  You didn't say how long you were there and how much it cost.

Cheers.

Offline Madman74

I think I only paid 100 for the half hour. She didn’t cum fucking me but I never asked her to so don’t really know if this is an extra, it usually is.  Definitely worth a punt

Offline mandy18

Im not sure if I could take her cock, looks pretty girthy?

Offline Snagbadjer

That figure puts most of the munters in my job to shame. The dick pic looks photoshopped though?

Offline Madman74

It’s a good size for the size of her frame.