Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai TS Emma / Emma Thai Delight - Paston  (Read 2640 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6776887) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline cheekymonkey

Warning- TS review.
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
I like Mondays- i enjoy looking at what new local possible punts there are for the week. Hadn't done anything for a while (too busy & often not much available) but always liked the look of Emma, especially in her Birchplace video, so when i saw she had just arrived up the road from me in Peterborough, i couldn't resist.
I sent a text at 11am, got a reply quite quickly. I'd seen she has 2 good reviews on here. I asked the question, does the price include her cum....after asking 4 times (& getting various other info apart from an answer to this question) she replied with yes, in a 30 minute booking at £100. Great! Asked for 1.30pm, she said 5pm....i said can't do, agreed 3pm.
Prepared myself fully, drove there- shit traffic, text i'd be late by 15 mins- no problem. She's in Paston the North of Peterborough. Exactly the same flat as i'd seen Sexy Thai Cartier External Link/Members Only in a year ago. Nice & discreet. I text when i got there, & she said don't knock, she'll be ready at the door, which she then opened as soon as i walked up to it. I had requested the outfit in her BPlace video, she said yes, but didn't have this on, just a satin gown & knickers.
She looked great though, just like in the video, & the pics on AW. About 5 feet 8 inches. Once in the room, gave her the £100 for 30 mins, & asked me to strip. She put on some music, & we stood & snogged (LFK, but pretty good) & rubbed each other's cocks, then rubbed them together as we kissed. It was hot. She soon became very hard. Then it was onto the bed- i rimmed her, all clean. She had no stubble anywhere, & her skin is silky smooth al over, typical Thai being minty clean. Good hair & make-up. Tits are quite firm, but look good. Then there was some mutual BJ's- she's about 5 inches, no more than 6 fully hard. Was just able to take it all in without gagging. Then i asked her if she wanted to fuck me- like i said, i'd fully prepared. On with the dom, some lube, me in missionary & she pushed in a little quick for my liking- hurt a bit, told her to go easy, which she mostly ignored! She gradually picked up the pace, & i enjoyed feeling her lovely body. I'd asked her to cum in my mouth, so when she was ready, she quickly pulled off the hat & got most of it straight into my mouth. It was an average amout. Then it was my turn. Another BJ on me (average) then hood up & lube, she's in doggy, & i try to push my knob in. I think i really should try some blue pills, because i'm just not quite as hard as my younger days, & couldn't quite force it in (anal is obviously a more tricky insertion). So i asked her to try missionary- success. Once in, i could go as hard & deep as i liked, she's fine, & making the right noises. As usual, i came quite quickly, but it felt great, & it was quite a long orgasm, & i was free to keep thrusting until fully empty. Then quick clean-up, chat & out. In there about 20 to 25 minutes, which is fine for me- i'm a one trip pony, & once i've shot my bolt, i'm usually done.
This was defo a positive punt- for a TS to include her cum in a £100 rate, with sex both ways, is a bargain these days. She looks great, is very friendly, happy & polite, & really aims to please. IN Peterborough until Sunday 23rd July.

Offline 8MillionDollarMan

She was great when I met her too and the cost of her extras go straight out the window if she takes a shine to you.