Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Holly 18yr old Derby  (Read 1791 times)

billynomates

Hi All

I've a very infrequent punter but I'm soon visiting Derby.  I don't have a huge budget and have found Holly in Derby.  Her site says shes very new and I was wondering if anyone had met her?  I've read some horror stories about Derby so I'm doing my research first.

Her is her website -
External Link/Members Only

Offline _Bender_

Mmm... Not too sure, looks like a scam to me, I would drop her an email and see what happens :unknown:

Jackjones

I hope its real but at £60 an hour.... not a chance. (anal in an hour booking at £60?)

E-mail her for real pics do a RIS on them and if no hits.... well take a chance or leave it, i'd leave it after all with out a AW profile how is she planning to find guys? Hope they stumble over her site?  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 10:35:32 pm by Jackjones »

billynomates

I'm far from an experienced punter but it looks too good even for me.  I did find her site from some WG listing or other, can't remember where though.  Will fire an email off and see what happens  :(

Offline Owwhatanight

They want you to sign up with your credit card to get her phone number.

billynomates

They want you to sign up with your credit card to get her phone number.

Is that your experience or guess based on her site? :)

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

Of course this wouldn't be 'Holly' herself, would it?   :bomb:

Also, 18? Yeah, so am I!  :crazy:

Offline Owwhatanight

Is that your experience or guess based on her site? :)

Try it....reply to her email.Other adds for a girsl in Burton,Nottingham & Leicester.
 But also watch out for all the junk mail after.

pleasure

Total scam. These kind of sites have been around for years. If you want to follow it through out of curiosity: -

a) use a throwaway email address, as they'll never leave you alone
b) don't get taken in - they'll have pics of some very hot girls, and convincing patter to try and get you hooked, but it's all bullshit

Offline superam

That site been going around for years in Derby/Burton, your email address will get bombarded.

billynomates

Right, thanks guys, will leave well alone! :) (Damn shame 'she' looks great lol)

James999

Sounds like a con, and pretty odd that you should just happen to find the profile if you're not even in the area, unless of course it's your profile and you just joined to promote the scam  :thumbsdown:

billynomates

I can see where your scepticism comes from.  :rolleyes:  I'm visiting Derby for a stag do (have friends there and lived there for a while so I have some idea what to expect) but have plenty of free time, so was doing research. Her profile is easy to find. Just didn't fancy getting conned.  I very rarely punt so came here for advice, which has been gratefully accepted.