Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy-antonia outcall  (Read 1071 times)

Offline Jake1993

External Link/Members Only

Right so where do I start, 5/6 hour out call to my place for £1000 and honestly the best experience of my life. This girls photos do not do her any justice she is what I would class a 10/10, the perfect body literally like an airbrushed model, a face so gorgeous it's hard to forget and bright blue eyes that hypnotise you all night. She is talkative, perfect English and honestly my favourite experience, you will not regret meeting Antonia this girl is literally a real life super model with the personality to match. Highly recommend you see her whilst she's available it's an unforgettable experience!

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Mate to be a review you need to give details of what services were available and how they were delivered. This reads more like an advert for her.

There's a guide that will help in future. - External Link/Members Only

Online Newtothisstuff

If this is a genuine 'review' and not an advert, you probably need to get tested asap mate.  She is a well known barebacker and has been for a while. Just check the other posts on here about her.

Offline Colindoe

I don’t know why, but I felt I just had to find out for myself.
Such a shame, if the pics are her she looks smashable.

Just too much of a risk for me personally 👎🏽

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Captainhowdy666

If this is a genuine 'review' and not an advert, you probably need to get tested asap mate.  She is a well known barebacker and has been for a while. Just check the other posts on here about her.

Quite possibly the fakest first post I’ve ever read  lol

Offline gbyld87

Perhaps not quite as glamorous on the old VS: External Link/Members Only

Online scutty brown

something fake about most of this girls reviews
Fanboys

Offline versace

External Link/Members Only

Right so where do I start, 5/6 hour out call to my place for £1000 and honestly the best experience of my life. This girls photos do not do her any justice she is what I would class a 10/10, the perfect body literally like an airbrushed model, a face so gorgeous it's hard to forget and bright blue eyes that hypnotise you all night. She is talkative, perfect English and honestly my favourite experience, you will not regret meeting Antonia this girl is literally a real life super model with the personality to match. Highly recommend you see her whilst she's available it's an unforgettable experience!

How did the punt play out? Any kissing? Was it a full GFE or PSE? Could really do with more details mate, did she do DT and how were her cocksucking skills in general? No limited penetration/ smashing non stop?! All positions provided?

Offline Colindoe

How did the punt play out? Any kissing? Was it a full GFE or PSE? Could really do with more details mate, did she do DT and how were her cocksucking skills in general? No limited penetration/ smashing non stop?! All positions provided?

Plus, did you nail her in the Corn Hole, skin on skin, and leave your tatty water to reside there?
Because if I were going to take that level of risk, damn sure that’d be my end game.

Offline Cappadonna

£1000 for 5/6 hours??

£100 an hour on AW.

Fake as fcuk review.

Online Newtothisstuff

I agree..... fake as fuck....  but she does state that she charges £200/hr for outcalls. So, the maths could be right.
Either way, you'd have to be a total fuckwit to even think about booking her.

Offline Captainhowdy666

£1000 for 5/6 hours??

£100 an hour on AW.

Fake as fcuk review.

Maybe they played the new Zelda together, that can take a wee while.
No fucker is paying some vs rom a grand for a punt.
The second you arrange that kind of money you will wake up the next day and realise it was all a bad nightmare.

Offline StealthGrey866

£1000 for 5/6 hours??

£100 an hour on AW.

Fake as fcuk review.

It did say outcall which was listed at 200 per hour?

She is cracking to look at but would noway take that risk (personally)

Offline versace

It did say outcall which was listed at 200 per hour?

She is cracking to look at but would noway take that risk (personally)

7/10 at best. Too bad she is a time wasting whore - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=372246.0

You have to be retarded to spend £1000 on her  :lol:

Online Newtothisstuff

....and she's back in Mansfield again.

Offline EvilS

Its such a shame shes a barebacker. She looks right filthy and shes one of the few good looking ones that allows filming.
I had a booking all in with her last year and was proper looking forward to it until she dropped the bb £50 text a few hours before.

Offline versace

Its such a shame shes a barebacker. She looks right filthy and shes one of the few good looking ones that allows filming.
I had a booking all in with her last year and was proper looking forward to it until she dropped the bb £50 text a few hours before.

So many of them are BB’s, if the money is right. It shouldn’t really be a dealbreaker in the world of punting tbh. Some girls used to provide bareback when they first started, but have now stopped offering it etc. there are so many variables and unknowns with these girls. Just get tested regularly and always wear a johnny and you are good to fuck any girl. That’s how I see it anyways. If you are scared of the risks involved then maybe you shouldn’t be punting. But as always the risks are definitely higher with a girl who openly admits offering bareback.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2023, 12:49:46 pm by versace »