Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bored in Notts  (Read 1389 times)

pleasure

Is it just me, or is the scene in the East Mids, and particularly Nottingham, a bit dead at the moment?

I see new profiles popping up every day, but they're invariably EE girls with no (or crap) pictures, zero feedback and barely intelligible profiles. I've nothing against EE girls per se, but I like to think I've developed a sixth sense for girls who are worth seeing, and there hasn't been a single one pop up on my radar for quite some time. I haven't punted in a couple of months now, a record for me since I started, and I'm surprised to find that this doesn't really bother me. I'll wait as long as it takes to find someone who grabs my attention.

Is this all in my imagination, and in reality I'm just getting fussier? Are there some great new girls out there that I'm missing, or do I just have to be patient a while longer?

Offline monkeybucket

I kind of agree..i'm working my way through my HL and getting to the end of WG's that tickle my fancy..fingers crossed i can find one that i want to return to that isn't millions of miles away.

Offline Owwhatanight

I am with you both on this.....same old same old. Now that kids are back at school some mothers may come out to play. Where have all the students gone that Nottingham has been good for. Are the EE girls frightening all the Brits away?

Offline little_big_horn

Got to agree, put one or two possibles in a HL but none have made me arrange a meet yet, two months for me two!

Offline Steely Dan

Read the reviews boys.  Plenty of hot pussy about.  I admit it is a bit tough at the £100 price point. I am not happy that good Nottingham prossies are starting at £130, but that is a price problem.  And a train ticket to Derby or Leicester is nothing - plenty to choose from.  Or take one for the team and let us know.

Jackjones

AutumnNottingham - been on my HL for a while and reviewed here by Dan (no anal but swallows listed) £150ph.
Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Alex Stone - HL again in Nottingham, unviewed here hell i can't even find a word about her but sure i have seen her talked about on UKP so might be worth TOFTT and see how she does (no CiM or Anal) £140 ph.
Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

EnglishPhoebe(Phoebemidlands) - is running her offer of 90mins for £150 again if your willing to travel to Derby (no anal, no swallowing but LOTS of dfk'ing) two reviews on her by me here.
Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

littlehoneyjessica - Another girl on my HL tiny little bit of filth in Peterborough THREE reviews from Taggert for her here away till 15th of Sept tho £130ph.
Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Have a look around or be brave! My last 2 rounds of trying a new unreviewed girl was Phoebe and Holly golightly(Rose) so sometimes its worth it!

pleasure

Read the reviews boys.  Plenty of hot pussy about.  I admit it is a bit tough at the £100 price point. I am not happy that good Nottingham prossies are starting at £130, but that is a price problem.  And a train ticket to Derby or Leicester is nothing - plenty to choose from.  Or take one for the team and let us know.

I've taken plenty for the team over the years. Sometimes it's worked out fantastically well, other times it's been awful. But these days I can usually tell which is which just from the profile, so I don't bother bother with the girls who give me bad vibes. Just lately, that's been pretty much every new profile I've looked at.

I'm not denying there's some decent girls out there in Nottingham, but I'm a fan of new experiences, and I've already seen all the girls who appeal to me. Only a handful were good enough for me to want to visit more than once, and all of those have since moved on. Same thing with visiting Derby and Leicester, for that matter.

Anyway, I don't want to be whinge on about it, I was just curious to see if I was getting more fussy, or whether there really are less decent new girls popping up. It seems from the replies here that the latter might be the case.

pleasure

Have a look around or be brave! My last 2 rounds of trying a new unreviewed girl was Phoebe and Holly golightly(Rose) so sometimes its worth it!

My last two really good punts were unreviewed girls with no feedback either, namely HoneyLush and Holly/Rose. Both of them turned out to be absolutely fantastic, just the kind of girls I like - properly friendly girl-next-door types, but pretty and a great shag with it. But it was immediately obvious to me from reading their profiles that they were something special, so I had no qualms in taking a chance. It's been ages since I've seen a new profile pop up which grabs me like theirs did.

Thanks for your suggestions though, they all look good! I generally prefer half hour bookings for a first meet, and they all seem a touch pricey for 30 minutes (or don't offer it at all), but maybe that's one answer to my dilemma - I need to be a bit less tight with my cash.  :)

Offline Arry

Agree there's not much about, particularly in the city centre..

Was hoping to try Jasmin but she's moved to J26, might give Jessica95 a go

pleasure

Jessica is great fun, I can recommend her! I might end up popping back to see her myself if nothing better comes up. :)

Jackjones

Phoebe is alot like Holly personality wise, tho you won't get the same sort of over time as with Holly! She even comes with cats like Holly, nothing like getting a BJ while an adorable kitten is crashed out purring like mad next to you lol

Offline Owwhatanight

I always take cat treats with me to my punts as a gift,not wine,perfume etc.....MsHollyGolighty has a cat too and it worked just fine.