Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS MariaCoralineTs - Cambridge  (Read 2964 times)

Offline Ltltr82

Inspired by the last review I arranged to meet with Maria.

When booking her. She didn't pick up the phone but she did respond to txt.
Communication wasn't great but I managed to see her in the end.
By txt arranged for 30 min with her cum in my mouth. £100 + £50

Location close to Grafton Centre.

Girl looked very good and natural. English language wasn't fantastic but just about adequate. She was wearing some lingerie. Bathroom wasn't so clean. In fact there was a not flushed turd in the toilet. No toilet roll either...
When doing the paperwork she said due to her hormones treatment she can't cum. So £100 for half hour.

Services. She was pretty clean. She was happy to do just kissing on the lips. No tongue she said. Her dick was medium size. She got pretty hard and occasionally tried to facefuck me.
Oral on me with condom. It was average, not fantastic.
I didn't want to receive anal, so only did a-levels on her. She started this by sitting on top. It was ok, not that great. Then switched to doggystyle. She was keen to get fucked vigorously. To the point for me where it was just too aggresive.
It was ok and I did cum in the bag. Then a quick cleanup with some baby wipes. Short chat with her. She said she would be in the UK for a few months. Next Ipswich.
I was out after about 25min.

I had an itch to see a ts. By seeing her this itch was scratched. I'm normally not so into TS or receiving anal. So although Maria looked very good I wasn't blown away. I was slightly disappointed that she didn't do french kissing and didn't cum. I do think this wouldn't have been my cup of tea to have her cum in my mouth anyway. I don't want to be too negative in my review. I will still give her a positive but only just.

Birchplace - External Link/Members Only
eBlue - External Link/Members Only
ShemaleUK Profile - External Link/Members Only
ShemaleUK Advert - External Link/Members Only
AW - External Link/Members Only      External Link/Members Only

+44 748 0686888      07480686888

Offline Yoda71

Sounds very neutral to me, verging on negative - but your review, your score I guess

Thanks for the post

Y

Offline knob rocker

Sounds very neutral to me, verging on negative - but your review, your score I guess

Thanks for the post

Y

It sounds more neutral to me too but as said by the other poster, your review, your score. This is a shame as she looks great in the pictures.