Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Peachy Pippa - Northampton  (Read 963 times)

Offline hornypnter

So I contacted this lady - External Link/Members Only to book a session with me.
Got a reply to say that she is fully booked up though until Mon 24th April  :D. This is first time I've come across WG telling me she's booked up for over a month  :D

She has 5 (positive) reviews here and the last one being Jan this year which was another reason to give her go but I guess I'm on the waiting list like the NHS?
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=3843

Online wizzo9

Maybe she's fully booked and then going on
holiday. Anyhow she looks like she's been round the block a few times, probably needs a holiday.
Is this not East Midlands?

Offline hornypnter

Maybe she's fully booked and then going on
holiday. Anyhow she looks like she's been round the block a few times, probably needs a holiday.
Is this not East Midlands?
You could be right.
Could one of the mods kindly move this to East Midlands (if it is more appropriate to be there)?
Thanks

Offline Young_biker

I tried at the start of the year, got a similar response I'm assuming she doesn't work often, also she didn't have latex anymore so didn't pursue it much further. Seemed really nice and has great feedback though.

Offline hornypnter

I tried at the start of the year, got a similar response I'm assuming she doesn't work often, also she didn't have latex anymore so didn't pursue it much further. Seemed really nice and has great feedback though.

She has disabled the Availability function on her AW profile which is likely to support what have written in that she probably doesn't work that often.
In my experience WGs who have disabled their availability on their profile (and no clear info on availability on their profile) are very flaky when you try to book them.