Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DIANA_LATINA - Hatfield  (Read 869 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6660975) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7011200) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Offline Thaller

Thanks PilotMan for the discovery!

Link
External Link/Members Only

Venue
Going by PilotMan's review, I was expecting an estate in Hatfield. Turns out she splits her days between that venue and a place in the new-ish apartments bang in the middle of the Hatfield New Town concourse. Plenty of free parking, Asda is 2 min walk away.

Horrible entrance - place is always busy, door is right next to a restaurant with a seating area outside. SP initially only gives the building number, and there are no numbers on the buildings/shops so you may be lost.

Comms
This is the main warning. I believe since PilotMan's initial review, interest in the SP has gone through the roof (she confirms this theory when she showed me her 'missed calls' from today when apologising for shit comms). Comms was ok, big gaps as she said she was busy. When I arrived at the specified time, radio silence. Quite difficult to find a place to wait without looking bate. After about 6-8mins I got a text asking me for another 2mins... this went back and forth a couple times & 15mins after agreed time I got the flat number

Time booked
30 minutes - £80

Appearance
The girl in the pictures. Age is accurate, the impression you get from the picture is that she will be slightly curvy - I didn't get that from meeting her in person. She is gorgeous, nice ass & tits.

The meeting
Usual behind the door but this one decides to stick her head out after opening the 3/4 way, resulting in me nearly headbutting straight into her as I walked in lol

She was still putting on her makeup, I could see she has just come out of the shower. Poundland shopping bag still on the bed, these are the first signs of the conveyor belt operation I think is happening with her right now

Flat itself is nice, clean enough, shower facilities were decent. Smallish double bed.

Whilst in the shower I could hear her on the phone to an OP, turning him down - telling him that she received no confirmation and she is busy now.

Once out of the bathroom she wasted no time - pulled me towards the bed and started with OWO without any other foreplay. Went on for a few minutes & she pulled me down onto the bed for some more. I must say, she had some pretty good skills. Took her time, didn't rush, deep throat all the way which I hardly ever experience, just first class.

During this stage, her doorbell started going off - I assume another OP. She was very apologetic and rushed off to disconnect the intercom. More OWO upon return, this did last for quite a while and I was wondering if she is playing for time? I told her I want to fuck her and I think she has the same thing on her mind. Missionary, doggie & then she told me to lay down and said 'now my turn!'. I definitely enjoyed her taking the lead a few times during the meet.

Now cowgirl never really does it for me unless I do the work, however Diana did an amazing job. Really wild and energetic, made me finish in a few minutes and I was happy as Larry.

Cleaned up, got dressed and left. She was already texting when I was leaving, and surprise surprise, next OP is waiting by the door downstairs to be let in (hello other OP!)

Conclusion
Fit girl with really good services, you basically get the Brazilian look & friendliness but without OWO as an extra imo  :lol: First confirmed review on here has sent interest through the roof, and the girl clearly cannot manage - she doesn't use a maid and as far as I can see works alone. Could have easily been a negative if I wasn't the lucky one that got let in lol. It didn't feel rushed, although I knew there must be a queue downstairs.

Would I return? Probably, the service is faultless, but with a plan B due to bad comms. 
« Last Edit: July 12, 2022, 09:16:31 pm by Thaller »

Offline PilotMan

Sounds like I've got no chance of getting a return visit. 😕

Hopefully she'll get a few more negatives and the demand will settle down.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2022, 10:47:07 pm by PilotMan »

Offline oli7474

Nice review, seems as if she may turn into another Katalea with the amount of interest in her

Offline norwichfunseeker

Nice review, seems as if she may turn into another Katalea with the amount of interest in her

Doubtful. Katalea had 8 consecutive greens before her first red. Admittedly that was over a 3 week period, whereas Diana has had 4 reviews today, with 50% being red, due to having shite comms / being overwhelmed. I think interest in this one will wain if the inability to get a booking ensues.

Offline robo90

Doubtful. Katalea had 8 consecutive greens before her first red. Admittedly that was over a 3 week period, whereas Diana has had 4 reviews today, with 50% being red, due to having shite comms / being overwhelmed. I think interest in this one will wain if the inability to get a booking ensues.

She will no doubt be on here soon aswell when some leeching simp draws her attention to the site and her negatives :lol:

Offline oli7474

That's fair, only compared because Katalea let her service slip due to how many people were booking her. Heck, took me a couple tries to get through and by that point i'd arranged something else. Also agree, seems to struggle even more with overwhelmed