Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy999 in norwich  (Read 2790 times)

1 review(s) for Muscle-Lucy (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Lovemilf79

Decided to take one for the team....welcomed by an aggressive barking dog, lead into a tiny dirty cramped room. Her attitude was that of somebody that can't be bothered, due to her jawline and clit I'd say she's taking male hormones, horrible fake boobs covered in scars from a disater of a boob job. She advertised and agreed facial but refused once there!! Then at the end she just said 'I'm going to get changed...bye' and left me to see myself out! A complete nightmare to be honest and nothing positive to say

pokenn

Dave354

I have to say I've booked this young lady and had a great time with her, very down to earth lets u do what you want in your own time.  As she is advertised as a muscle girl if you didn't like her look then why book her? Yes there is a dog but u don't have any contact with it, it's in a run in the back garden nowhere near the hse. I guess this is for her safety which is very sensible in today's age.
As for the room its a room with a bed in what more do you need, I will def book her again. If your into muscle girls then she's the girl for you. If you want an English thin rose then look elsewhere.
As for boob job yes she clearly she's had one. Have to say if you like strong women who train 6 days a week and looks after her self, then book her!!
Unfair review left by another, if u didn't like her look then why book her?

OldAdmin

I have to say I've booked this young lady and had a great time with her, very down to earth lets u do what you want in your own time.  As she is advertised as a muscle girl if you didn't like her look then why book her? Yes there is a dog but u don't have any contact with it, it's in a run in the back garden nowhere near the hse. I guess this is for her safety which is very sensible in today's age.
As for the room its a room with a bed in what more do you need, I will def book her again. If your into muscle girls then she's the girl for you. If you want an English thin rose then look elsewhere.
As for boob job yes she clearly she's had one. Have to say if you like strong women who train 6 days a week and looks after her self, then book her!!
Unfair review left by another, if u didn't like her look then why book her?

Daft cow you just posted the exact same using your "Lucy999" account and now you're back to post the same but pretending to be a punter?

yorkshire123

Daft cow you just posted the exact same using your "Lucy999" account and now you're back to post the same but pretending to be a punter?

I thought steroids shrunk your bollocks not brain cells  :wackogirl:

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I thought steroids shrunk your bollocks not brain cells  :wackogirl:
:lol: Maybe she had a bit of 'roid rage which is why she gave such poor service or maybe she's just a mean cow. I bet she has a bigger dick than me though.

James999

Offline CBPaul

:dash: I had to read this 3 times to see if she really is that stupid - and she IS. Still at least we know the dog is for security and not to book her if we don't like muscle girls and ridiculous fake tits, glad she made that clear as I almost booked her given the delectable photos  :crazy:

Offline brundle

yeah...she seems to be unprofessional...i had made a booking...she confirms it on to tell me later she is not working on the im supposed to meet her...im into fit babes...but going by the review seems like trouble...

Offline Eager Thighs

yeah...she seems to be unprofessional...i had made a booking...she confirms it on to tell me later she is not working on the im supposed to meet her...im into fit babes...but going by the review seems like trouble...

There's a difference between fit babes and roid head muscle women that look like they could bench 10 men :hi:

Lovemilf79

Yeah just a nightmare, and she's now upped her rate to £180 ph, please.....way better out there for less, just avoid! :thumbsdown:

vorian

Just in case anyone is in any doubt of the sort of person she is.

This is example of the pathetic attempts that some prossies resort to after I constantly refused to delete negative reviews:

Reported by Rosco11111 on Today at 07:11:50 pm. They left the following message:
We have reason to believe that [Name removed] is a peadophile. Please delete any reviews he has left as he is currently under investigation

This the review about her:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=29327.0
She previously signed up using her working name and used the same reporting facility to make a veiled threat of violence against me unless I deleted the review.

And there has already been 17 bannings today, nearly all are prossies either touting themselves or slagging off punters.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
You have to laugh at how stupid some women are.  Just saying someone is a paedophile and is being investigated is suddenly supposed to be proof he is.  For one I doubt a paedo would bother visiting prossies, especially one who had a mans physique and for tow how the hell would she know if he was a paedo.  Also I am pretty sure it would be the police contacting Adam for details of the Ip address etc with a warrant stating it was needed for a criminal investigation not some prossie with a fake account

The excuses made up to get a negative review removed are unbelievable at best and libellous and malicious at worst.  Girls like this should go into a hall of shame.  not for joining with a fake profile per se but for the comments made against the poor guy who just gava an honest review

As has been shown in recent months just being called a paedophile can stick even if innocent so using that term just to get a profile removed is quite sick. 
(no wonder so many people think prossies are ALL lying evil c***s