Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SUPER SEXY JENNYFER  (Read 1708 times)

1 review(s) for SUPER SEXY JENNYFER (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Curious George

WIQ -

External Link/Members Only

her house is situated around 10 mins walk from Golders Green tube station. Very nice area to be fair.
She greeted me at the door in a pink dressing gown and led me upstairs to a very hot bedroom!
Handed over the cash (100 for 2 hours) (yes I know it was a bad idea)

We both got rid of our clothes and was immediately hard as she rev lead a PVC nurses outfit with no knickers, as she bent over I saw the best ass ever on an EE Woman- plumb and round, ahhh bliss.

She told me to lay on the bed for a bj but this is where things went south- she proceeded to bring out a years supply of baby wipes and give my cock an industrial cleaning job- before putting the jimmy on and sucking my cock like a dying vacuum cleaner...no real variation (speed was the focus)
Normally when having sex I need OWO to get properly hard- so I had some trouble when it came around to penetration....Not to mention that I literally wasn't allowed to touch the condom before I fucked her- despite me washing my hands under her supervision upon arrival!
I like a clean WG just as much as the next punter but this was a piss take.
So I fucked her in mish for about 10 mins before I popped in the condom- out come the baby wipes again, Tbh if doctors were as clean as her we'd have a lot less germs flying around.
She gave me a massage for (lots of baby oil) which wasn't bad, allowed me to relax to the music she had playing (DMX and Ruff Rydaz)

Round two was up after another bout of pretty bad oral with I managed to fondle her amazing ass and tits to wake the stick up and pounded away in doggy which was the highlight of the punt- her ass is just wow! so soft and round- I went for ages like this before switching to reverse cowgirl (ass view) then back to doggy before popping in the condom again.

She then gave me another massage and tried in vain to get me hard again by sucking me (with a condom) for at least 15 mins straight, before trying to jerk me off (with a condom) for the same amount of time- I gave up on this as the condom was too thick so no sensations were going through- took a shower and managed to vigorously crack out a final one in there as she bent over to grab something.

Why neutral? Because she was possibly the friendliest  WG I've met, she tried really hard but tbh it just wasn't doing it for me- plus the fact that her English is basic at best.

If you can put up with the constant baby wipes, then I'd recommend you see her for half an hour- just to fuck her in doggy, it's a joy.
Personally I wouldn't return as I want a more PSE service right now...

johnnythefox

I've seen her last year when she was in Wembley. She is rubbish. No kissing, crap blowjob and the antibacterial hand gel routine totally killed my mood.

Offline Steve2

When she was in Wembley and then moved to Golders Green £40 for 1/2 hr covered all bases. OWO and Anal included.

I think a 2hr booking was a bit optimistic

Offline pumps

Thanks for the review

For me when she says " no aggression in my flat will be tolerated"  that rings bells to me that its probably a regular occurance, at a guess probably due to customers being frustrated with a really poor service.

Correct me if im wrong here does WG tolerate aggression in there workplace/home? so it really need not be said.