Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: laylamoris23 Dunfermline  (Read 1893 times)

Offline nike

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Saw this one on the verification photos thread, She seems like my type. The veri. photo looks good as well.
However the profile has a Roma feel to it, although she states her nationality as British. She lists A levels and CIM, in her likes list , at  discretion but in her Q&A states "no never dont ask x." Age is listed as 116, don't know if that means she is 16, the profile is littered with spelling mistakes. Two attempts at spelling field and she failed both times.
The profile is brand new and has no reviews. Maybe some of the fife boys can shed some light?

Offline Clattypats

I've definitely seen this profile in the Glasgow section before because I've looked at it..Not under the same name I would imagine,but I have seen they gallery pics before.
It states she's been a member since Last week but it was a good month or so ago I seen they pics on a profile  :thumbsdown:
Would hazard a major guess she ain't British never mind Scottish like it says in her interview..Will prob be a Rom B&S,so tread carefully
 If you still want to try,call her,that way you will be able to ascertain if she's British or not  :thumbsup:

Offline bigmike32

I was emailing her when her name wss kayla sharp and then her profile dissapeared then it came back with a different name then the same happened and now shes layla morris. Its too dodgy i would avoid.

Offline qetzl

Age is listed as 116, don't know if that means she is 16

116 years ago is 1900, which is the "big bang" for a lot of computer systems (Unix epoch = time 0 = Jan 1st, 1900)
If someone is 116, I suspect that's just the default value for "no age entered". Next year it'll be 117.

edit: also I hope she's real, I'm often up fife (where I had my first punt with the since-disappeared Leena), and I'd be dead keen on seeing her if she's legit.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2016, 05:19:45 pm by qetzl »

HappyCappy

Have you seen her latest update? Almost every conceivable thing is extra!

Offline Anndyy

:sarcastic: She will charge you to rim her.

Offline bigmike32

I have seen her latest profile. Who would pay £30 extra for cim shes got some cheek.

Offline rhubarb

I'm tempted  to TOFFT here, except she doubtless charges extra for that  :cool:
The mental extra charges do hint at her being home grown rather than imported, but her features are pure EE in my opinion. Anyone had her on the phone or met her yet?

Offline Mick123

In her gallery, her ass pic and her red lingerie pic, she looks considerably bigger than in the other pics.
Wonder what size she currently is?

Offline mr small

Liked the look of her but sure her phone will get dusty , rates were high enough but extras just made her a never ever,

:hi:

Rider

I just posted a review when I decided to TOFTT, honestly don't waste your money. Before she updated her profile all looked good, now just about everything is extra. She will charge you for your own diesel or petrol to pick her up... seriously your better off now with palm and her 5 sisters.