Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Paris Lamour at Acocks Green  (Read 965 times)

Offline ImageMaker

So Paris Lamour is back in Birmingham but town listed is Acocks Green which is ages away from city centre. Anyone has any experience punting in that area?

External Link/Members Only

Offline birdfeeder

No problem around there. Easy to get to by train/bus from City.  Used to be quite a few quality WG in that area. 

Online Jasonk71

Extras, extras  & more extras

Offline Kelgon85

She's quite an odd one. I've seen her three times over the course of four years. The first time was very so-so, not bad, but very forgettable. The second time, though, was one of the best experiences I've ever had with any WG. I still think about it now. Intense and pleasurable. She was very "into me", so to speak. The third time, though, was quite possibly the worst experience I've had with a WG. I think she must have had a bad day and should have stopped working by that point in the evening. Something clearly happened beforehand, I think. She was very rude, almost borderlining on aggressive, and made me feel like I had somehow offended her repeatedly. I felt very bad afterwards, both for her and myself. Really weird and horrible experience.

Good to see she's back. It’s been a very long break.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2019, 03:49:45 pm by Kelgon85 »

Offline Digger1965

It says she is in the jewellery quarter on her profile now.