Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Walsall Area/ Looking for a female Humiliatrix or Domme  (Read 714 times)

Rickyex

Hiya, as the title states, thats exactly what im looking for, i know many of you all have different tastes so you may find it weird. If anyone could suggest someone or any women that would like to try this with me id be thankful.

Thanks.

Offline Punterperson1971

Why don’t  you do a search in AW.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2018, 02:31:21 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Rickyex

Why don’t  you do a search in AW.

Oh i have, its been messy like, some lead me on then ignore me, some dont show up etc

Online RogerBoner

Oh i have, its been messy like, some lead me on then ignore me, some dont show up etc
It sounds like you've found the humiliation that you're looking for. How much did it cost you  :lol:

Rickyex

It sounds like you've found the humiliation that you're looking for. How much did it cost you  :lol:

Thats not what ive been looking for at all. Is there a ban or ignore action on this site..

Online RogerBoner

Thats not what ive been looking for at all. Is there a ban or ignore action on this site..
Just click on the Report This Post text to Admin and suggest that I be banned.

Offline Punterperson1971

Yes report and ban yourself.

Rickyex

Just click on the Report This Post text to Admin and suggest that I be banned.
No, i just want to block you thats all.

Online RogerBoner

Hottest Latest Updates at Humiliatrix.com External Link/Members Only
West Midlands Mistresses | Birmingham Dominatrix Guide External Link/Members Only
BDSM/Fetish West Midlands UK Mistress List External Link/Members Only

Hey little guy you've really hurt my feelings  :cry: Please don't reject me just because you have a flaw.

Roadster

No, i just want to block you thats all.

Sadly, we don't have a "Mummy! He said somfin' nasty to me!" button. 

Ignore him ... banter back ... f**k off to mumsnet .... your choice.

:hi:
« Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 12:37:38 pm by Roadster »

MarcT

Rickyex,
Sounds like some have wasted your time. So who hasn't shown up to your bookings/appointments?

Thanks

The quest continues

Offline Neromatrix

Try indianfootgoodess, a bit mature but is not that bad at humiliation,  can find her on aw