Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Unexpected free time....visit a reg, a newbie or a left field choice...  (Read 858 times)

mrpeterman

So I have an expected few hours today and as one would anticipate I jumped onto Aw to see my choices basically it boils down to the following:

My (semi) regular

Guaranteed to deliver all of my likes reasonably priced, well reviewed including by me, Carla

External Link/Members Only

a newbie

I fancy something a bit younger has most if all my likes available, a bit thick around waist but no issues there, again reasonably priced and some limited good reviews on here also a young pretty thing

Left field choice

Lola bell, no owo, no sex, but reviews reflect great cock handling skills, do I try a left field option, as previously seen kitten, sladunka etc and enjoyed a nice cock and ball work

Choices choices, contact has been made with all three prehaps the one who replies first will get the “pleasure” of my seed

Any advice or comments when you may have been in a similar dilemma

MarcT

Typically for me it ends up with whoever replies first. If I am totally honest, I will be hoping for the newbie, but end up with the familiar regular who I know will deliver.

Hope you land on the boobs and glasses one, but to be fair they all look good MrP.  :thumbsup:

The quest continues

Online Jasonk71

I would go with Carla. Guaranteed to satisfy. The Czech
girl is nice but doesn't swallow.

mrpeterman

Saw stiffler mom, review to follow back generally positive..

Offline Thompsonjohn

Stiflers Mum looks good in some pics however a tad rough in others. I fear if these are her looking at her best I worry how good she is in real life. I like her curvey body however her face may let her down. I look forward to the review!