Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Genuine facial milf - knowle  (Read 2204 times)

United01

So I’ve been toying with the idea to go and see “genuine facial milf” in knowle near solihull, I get the impression she used to be called Debbie Lovitt..
Has anybody had a recent meet with her? Can tell me more about what she looks like? Hair colour? Nice teeth etc?
I’m new to this so I want my first punt to be decent  :dance:
Aslso she’s local which is a bonus.

MarcT

So I’ve been toying with the idea to go and see “genuine facial milf” in knowle near solihull, I get the impression she used to be called Debbie Lovitt..
Has anybody had a recent meet with her? Can tell me more about what she looks like? Hair colour? Nice teeth etc?

I assume you are new, so I have done the search for you. You will find reviews below:

AW Link
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The quest continues

Online theejaculator

So you do realize it's only owo and a facial, not full service. She is an older lady, think gilf more than milf with fake boobs which she sometimes gets out. A pleasant professional arrangement but not that raunchy.

Offline Stapler

Nice teeth!?  :dash:

You will only be in there ten minutes!  :rolleyes:
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Online mr.bluesky

Saw her a long time ago as Debbie Lovitt her owo skills were nothing special Imo

Offline ambivalent

Its more of a wank over her face with minimal OWO to just about qualify it as a blowie.  Its safe, clean, proffessional, and for £40 you can do alot worse if you just wanna spaff a load over an old birds face. But its also a very forgettable one.

United01

Thanks for all the replies, any idea what she looks like now as I’m guessing all her pictures are old?..

Westney

It's Debbie, she organises Greedy Girl Parties...in all locations across the country, had the pleasure of releasing my seed over her face on several occasions :P.

Online theejaculator

Thanks for all the replies, any idea what she looks like now as I’m guessing all her pictures are old?..

Jesus, the pictures are of her body/boobs. She remains clothed during the booking and only gets out those fake tits of silicon which are much younger than her!!! She is slim and pleasant but she ain't no spring chicken face wise.

Westney

To be fair on Dee, (Debbie) she did run a tight ship in places like the Jury's Inn on Broad Street, and gathered some nice girls together. But, even that was some years ago, so she has 'weathered' a bit. Plenty of images of her on the Internet enjoying what she does best. If she's based in Knowle, she must have earnt a fortune to live there!

Hidden Image/Members Only

mrpeterman

She reminds me of Kim , milf back in the day who worked in Walsall, great body, great service

Offline l1mpd1ck

If she's based in Knowle, she must have earnt a fortune to live there!
She doesn't live there.  She uses a house that is used by a number of working girls in a discrete location on the road to Balsall Common.  In her previous incarnation I saw her at a similar venue on the road between Balsall Common and Kenilworth.
I've wondered about both locations whether the owners know what they are used for and how the leasing/financing works.  I suspect that if you are discrete and only allow mature English ladies to work there is little risk of being done for "living off immoral earnings".

greenpanda

Plenty of images of her on the Internet enjoying what she does best.

Hidden Image/Members Only

She looks good. What search terms should I be using to find images or video?

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

She looks good. What search terms should I be using to find images or video?

Try “greedy girl’s parties” and Debbie.

Westney

Plenty of good pics of Dee on Imagefap, very good source for posts of all kinds:

External Link/Members Only

MarcT

Plenty of good pics of Dee on Imagefap, very good source for posts of all kinds:

External Link/Members Only

Oh yeah, those pics are a much better likeness, now I remember her.  :sarcastic:

The quest continues

greenpanda

Cheers for the advice Jack and Westney  :drinks:
Save me some money here

Will try to see if I can find more midlands working girls on Imagefap :yahoo: