Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Good Polish Girl required  (Read 2445 times)

Offline Samjos

I am aware of

Natalie 69 of Oldbury and Bawani of Selly Oak plus Seductive of Harborne that I have visited or going to try

but are there any other good Polish Girls either FBSM or FS that you recommend in Brum or within an hours drive of Brum

Oxford/Derby/Leicester/Peterborough/Stoke/Shrewsbury/Nottingham/Cheshire

Offline Samjos

I forgot about the FBSM polish lady in Tyesley

Offline Discord

Not sure how to post a link but there is one under the adultwork user name of Lovely.Samantha that I have recently added to my hotlist.  Looks the part and has already received a couple of pieces of positive feedback. 

Offline kingM

Not sure how to post a link but there is one under the adultwork user name of Lovely.Samantha that I have recently added to my hotlist.  Looks the part and has already received a couple of pieces of positive feedback.

Here ya go.
External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 12:25:24 am by kingM »

Offline alibirmingham

Agree, lovely Samantha is a good choice as is Ania of the same group. Think gabby is also ok but slightly bigger around size 10-12 and in the same group. The group is known for B&S so be aware and if your offered Victoria then walk as she is shit. There are others like Andrea madden, Chardonnay, and also Vicky (Vicky isnt on aw but on uke)

Must be loads I’ve missed off and sure other will post their choices.

Happy punting.  :thumbsup:

Offline kingM

Agree, lovely Samantha is a good choice as is Ania of the same group. Think gabby is also ok but slightly bigger around size 10-12 and in the same group. The group is known for B&S so be aware and if your offered Victoria then walk as she is shit. There are others like Andrea madden, Chardonnay, and also Vicky (Vicky isnt on aw but on uke)

Must be loads I’ve missed off and sure other will post their choices.

Happy punting.  :thumbsup:

I saw a slim blonde girl there a few weeks ago when I met Samantha. Do you know who she is?

Offline alibirmingham

I saw a slim blonde girl there a few weeks ago when I met Samantha. Do you know who she is?

It was most likely Vicky, that the one to avoid even though she’s got a cracking body. Service is just piss poor.

Offline Spurt

There are the well established Polish girls like Pola,  almost impossible to reach but worth it when you do.

Offline alibirmingham

There are the well established Polish girls like Pola,  almost impossible to reach but worth it when you do.

Can’t say I’ve heard of her, where does she usually work from?? Any links you can share??

Offline Wolverhampton1990

Can’t say I’ve heard of her, where does she usually work from?? Any links you can share??

External Link/Members Only currently accessing from Poland :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 10:55:45 pm by Wolverhampton1990 »

Offline _Rust_

External Link/Members Only

Just seen her today, very good punt. May not get a chance to review in the next few days so posting here as she's only around until tomorrow. Basically all on likes list delivered well  :thumbsup:

Normally tours but based in Peterborough primarily
« Last Edit: May 23, 2018, 05:43:42 pm by _Rust_ »

Offline Spurt

Looks as if there are some new ones on the scene recently . Looking forward to sampling some in the coming weeks.