Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: louise xposed peterborough  (Read 3506 times)

Offline gary03

anyone seen her? seems a real girlie girl offering massage but has mixed feedback.is she wrth effort?

Offline Natwest

She must be worth the effort of a link?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
She must be worth the effort of a link?

+1.

Gary,
Get into the habit of posting the AW link for the WG.

If you are on Iphone, etc and are not able to, then post the 7-dgit AW reference for the girl. That way, another member can then easily find the link for the WG and post it for you.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
BTW,

This Louise has been heavily discussed on other forums. She has been around for ages, and AFAIR, FS is not on the menu.

Simplysimon

Web shows only I'm afraid , tried to arrange about 5 years ago a meet , she stringed me along for a while via email and tried to get me to view via AW direct cam a few times to discuss arranging .
There's a few videos out there of her and "a client" but considering there is obviously a cameraman present obviously staged

Offline gary03

she is offering massages in peterborough at moment
anyone seen her?

Simplysimon

She's been allegedly offering these for years , I've tried to arrange in the past to no avail

Offline Sidewinder

BTW,

This Louise has been heavily discussed on other forums. She has been around for ages, and AFAIR, FS is not on the menu.

Good job too with bareback on her enjoys list  :dash:

Offline masseyferguson

"Dress Size 10".Ha, Stupid cow.

Offline Zalaroon

"Q. Do you go DOGGING?   A. NO... Ive never been dogging in my life....."

Really. Must have been some other minger called Louise that offered me a night of fucking as long as I taxied her around to some dogging locations for an evening.

And that was a message she sent me on a fucking dating site!!