Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Prisca of Ardwick  (Read 2908 times)

Offline sinbad52

Spoke to Prisca yesterday and she has reopened but in new better premises. A private modern  flat in M12. I asked about social distancing and she said she will wear a mask. Upon me saying makes a blow job difficult she laughed and replied she would manage somehow. Same telephone number and she will still get naked.

Online chrishornx

Good for you

who is Prisca and have you a link ?

Offline Goldfinch

One of her old ads that has expired,but still visible,by scrolling,a new ad should be around soon:

External Link/Members Only

Offline SmoothieNeil

Offline SmoothieNeil

Cheers, hope its on a bus route her new place

Offline rickysausage

Got to be an improvement on the Industrial unit !....and hopefully have shower facilities ?

Offline Access

What does she look like? Is her BJ that good?

Online GingerNuts

What does she look like? Is her BJ that good?

My previous comments:

A large dark skinned black lady around 5’ 3” tall and probably not far off the same around her middle. Large pendulous breasts with large aureole and small nipples. Not unpleasant to look at but not what I would call pretty or attractive. I’ve read that she’s 50 years old and wouldn’t disagree.

Offline wearegreat

Just had a couple of texts of Prisca. She is in France at the moment,but is returning to Manchester tomorrow and is resuming massage services on Monday. No mention of her new premises at all yet.
I have booked to see her in a week or so. I will contact her for her new address in a few days time.
Banned reason: Multiple Profiles - James, James021, Londontiger, wearegreat
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline sinbad52

Rickysausage hoped she has shower facilities now available...well she has. I did not enquire about prices but she did not mention an increase so I presume still
£40 all in.

Offline wearegreat

Rickysausage hoped she has shower facilities now available...well she has. I did not enquire about prices but she did not mention an increase so I presume still
£40 all in.
Yes no mention of any price increases. Just seems to be carry on as before.

Offline wearegreat

Just been to visit Prisca for a 1 hour massage (1st time I have seen her for 6 months).
She is still operating from the same unit in the Business Park in Ardwick and never mentioned moving to premises with a shower.
She wore a face mask from start to finish,and asked me to wash my hands on entry and exit from the unit.
Everything else  more or less stayed the same. A good firm massage,although she is trying to maintain 1 metre social distancing.
So she mainly works around your legs and lower back. Plenty of reach unders and playing with my cock and arsehole.
Turned over after about 40 mins and she stayed at the side of the massage table and wanked me off. She was naked and allowed me to finger her at arms length.
As usual she offers a good VFM service for £40 all inclusive.
And she is off to Africa next weekend for 3 weeks(visiting relatives) so anybody who wants to see her this coming week needs to get their finger out (no pun intended).

Online GingerNuts

Just been to visit Prisca for a 1 hour massage (1st time I have seen her for 6 months).
She is still operating from the same unit in the Business Park in Ardwick and never mentioned moving to premises with a shower.
She wore a face mask from start to finish,and asked me to wash my hands on entry and exit from the unit.
Everything else  more or less stayed the same. A good firm massage,although she is trying to maintain 1 metre social distancing.
So she mainly works around your legs and lower back. Plenty of reach unders and playing with my cock and arsehole.
Turned over after about 40 mins and she stayed at the side of the massage table and wanked me off. She was naked and allowed me to finger her at arms length.
As usual she offers a good VFM service for £40 all inclusive.
And she is off to Africa next weekend for 3 weeks(visiting relatives) so anybody who wants to see her this coming week needs to get their finger out (no pun intended).

She should self-isolate on her return so unavailable for a total of five weeks.

Offline wearegreat

She should self-isolate on her return so unavailable for a total of five weeks.
She never mentioned that, but she is taking the Covid - 19 threat very seriously so she probably will self isolate ,so yes you are right - about 5 weeks out of massage action.

Offline sinbad52

Wonder what happened to the flat...she even gave me the adress and told me there was a shower. 

Offline wearegreat

Wonder what happened to the flat...she even gave me the adress and told me there was a shower.
She told me that she had continued paying rent on the unit right throughout the lock down.
She has had a water barrel fixed to the wall to make it easier to wash.
And she kept her mask on all the time,I think BJs are off the menu at the moment. Hand job only for me at the moment.
Although as you stated in your OP she is still happy to get her kit off and open her legs for a fingering. Just that it has to be at arms length.

Offline Prince_s

did she mention if there will be someone working in her place? While she is away

Offline wearegreat

did she mention if there will be someone working in her place? While she is away
Yes she did mention that she will be leaving her phone with her cousin Cynthia. So it will be the same number but it will be Cynthia who speaks to you. I am not sure what hours she will be available,best to ring her and find out for yourself.