Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chang Horwich  (Read 5097 times)

Offline capt_slowpoke

Has anyone been here,  External Link/Members Only
Just seen this and looking to go early this coming week, wondered if anyone has been and if extra's offered.

Offline Kriss

Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline capt_slowpoke

No never went, called for appt said everyone has to fill in health questionnaire with contact details so gave it a miss

Offline Kriss

No never went, called for appt said everyone has to fill in health questionnaire with contact details so gave it a miss

Ah, I suppose it must be a completely legit place in that case.

Offline Access

I’ve been. I was going to do a review but as it was a legit massage I didn’t really think to. She has huge feet and false tits so might be a post op too.

Offline Kriss

I’ve been. I was going to do a review but as it was a legit massage I didn’t really think to. She has huge feet and false tits so might be a post op too.

:scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline boozer

Why all the shocked emojis? You've never lived until you've tried it :)

Offline Kriss

Why all the shocked emojis? You've never lived until you've tried it :)

I have, I did and  :thumbsdown:  :vomit:  :scare:
« Last Edit: July 09, 2020, 06:14:39 pm by Kriss »

Offline boozer

Fair enough! At least you gave it a go, so mant wouldn't dare.

Offline medvard

Bit of an old post, but spotted this place recently when delivering to chemist across the road. I asked them if they knew if it was any god and they said they had heard good reports from some patients, which isn't usually the best way to find out if extras are on offer, I know. So I went across and the lady who I am sure you are referring too came to meet me. Certainly quite tall for thai girl and huge boobs by the looks of it, but very slim and I wouldn't say a post op. She was busy, so I can't give you anymore than that, other than I think I've seen her before at Siam thai spa in Bolton, but there was always an absence of reviews from this place, so could never work out who did and who didn't.

Offline Access

I have an update...

Review to follow

Offline ISTS2005

Offline ISTS2005

Haha GF to the rescue... 6 minutes after posting!  :dance:

Offline Goldfinch