Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Josephine Baker Congleton  (Read 870 times)

johndids

Link External Link/Members Only
Or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Price £180 for 90 mins , no extras all included

Location very nice apartment on the outskirts of Congleton Easy to find and Park and felt very safe , no nosey neighbours 

Comms Very Good, prompt and gave good directions

Looks Very attractive face and nice skin, looked younger than her profile age , Well to Me she did.  Rubenesque figure with very Large 38gg boobs, dressed very sexily in Red and Black underwear  about 5ft 8

The event. Had Josephine on the radar for awhile , spoke to her on the phone and she came across as a very friendly sexy lady, so finally took the plunge.  Greeted at the door with Josephine with a nice Kiss and very sexily dressed in a Red and black Lingerie, taken into the lounge and offered a drink, Quick chat  and discussed what I liked etc and paperwork done , we are down to business .

Josephine undressed me and  ask me to lie on the floor , tied my hands up with a pair of stockings and proceeded to tie and tease me  just looking up at the sight of her standing above me was a real turn on. Off with the Knickers and a lovely bout of Ro and 69 .  Then into the bedroom where she introduced one of her toys which she teased me with , off with the ties ( Thank god so I could get a grip of her) down to some RO and asked me to us the toy also , and it got rather wet . Back up for air, more snogs , off with the bra and unleashed her ample assets  more play with my fingers before on the the hat and a cowgirl session, Ask for her to slow down , which a lovely period of breast relief , more ro  then it was my turn ,OWO but she made sure my hands were not going to get  in the way by holding them to my side and followed with a really long slow OWO session to completion. Job done. Lie and kiss and cuddle , offered a shower , another chat and time to go.

Never once did she watch the clock and we did overrun, but made my excuses as not to offend . 

If you like a Mature full figured sexy woman I can recommend, I certainly will go back again