Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual Thai - Hounslow West Massage and HR  (Read 4093 times)

10 review(s) for Sensual Thai (5 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline handsolo

I have seen a couple of reviews on here before for Sensual Thai and the 4 hand massage at £30 for 30 mins seemed a good deal. So I was in the area on business and coupled with the fact that I had strained my back the previous weekend this seemed just what I needed.

Called and phone answered straight away, appointment arranged for an hour later and postcode provided.  Called again when I was in the area and due to having a pretty crappy handsfree phone and the Thai accent on the other end finding the exact location took a little longer than expected.

The place is under 5 mins walk from Hounslow West Tube however I was driving so parked in a road opposite ( they said I could park right outside next time - wouldn't fancy that though ).  They operate from a pretty low grade guest house/B&B establishment but the actual room ( round the side ) was clean enough.  No shower offered so if you like me prefer a freshen up on arrival then this is might be a negative.

As reviewed here before 2 Thai ladies late thirties/early forties one is more attractive than the other but both fine, I am not really into the Asian look anyway so wasn't expecting to be blown away and wasn't going for full service so unless they were going to be hideous then I wasn't too bothered about the looks.

Asked to take my clothes off and lie face down on the bed ( see pic in their AW profile ) one was at the bottom of the bed rubbing oil into my back and backs of legs which was enjoyable the other was doing this head and neck massage but really wasn't doing much for me.  This carried on for about 15-20mins then asked to turn over where I got oil rubbed into the fronts of my legs and again the annoying head massage from the other girl.  Just as I was getting a bit bored and wondering when good stuff was going to start the wicker basket comes out and a rubber glove put on by the girl who was working my back and legs. Oil on my dick and she started to give me hand relief slow and oily at first which was nice so as I got hard then her other hand started playing with my arse rubbing the outside and then as the hand speed increased the finger started going a bit further in, the other girl at this point was rubing my nipples and shouting words of encouragement like 'show me what you got baby' so wasn't look before I did and was brought to a happy ending.

Wiped up and offered a drink so had a quick glass of water and got dressed, used the loo quickly before I went ,while one of the girls was still in there  - apparantly she likes it so not sure if this is 'Thai Style watersports ' !.

So overall a pretty positive experience I have had better massages and endings from Lola Bell and Tantric Francesca so would unlikely return but if you don't have too travel too far and you fancy a quick release without full service then you could do worse.

BTW The price has gone up slightly now £40 for 30 and £60 for an hour still cheap enough though I guess.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Online HappyandLucky

Good review and agree with all from my experience of the service providers. Didn't post my own review as only do this for full service providers. Have taken showers a couple of times afterwards to not leave fully oiled, just had to ask but might not be on offer if next client is due. Bargain for 30 mins if you have a bad back.  :hi: