Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hounslow West thai massage 4 hands  (Read 1314 times)

10 review(s) for Sensual Thai (5 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Kamilondon

Well this afternoon I fancied a sensual massage ( as you do )
Decided to book and appointment with the 2 thai ladies that have been reviewed on here many times.

Location is not the greatest, a dodgy run down b&b on the main road close to Hounslow West station.
They are at the side of the b&b in self contained flat thing.
Inside eid very cramped and packed with furniture and a bed. One very old one seater sofa with the leather effect fabric falling apart.

The woman in question, well one is older with quite big boobs and the other is younger but what I can honestly say is she is not a looker at all. Very big.

Wanted to walk but thought I have driven all the way here, so ok maybe the massage will be ok.
So they start. The older one sits by feet and just runs oil into legs and not really doing much. The bigger younger one is basically kneeling in my back. Massaging me as if I am a lump of dough, kneeling the hell out of my back, not in a good way.
This carries on for about 25/30 mins.
Oh and by the way the towel the put done on the bed snowed so most the time I was facing away 🤢.
Turn over and the older one now comes to my head and sits on a still as she is just prodding my neck. You get one now starts the same but on my legs.....
No sexuality at all during the whole time. Older one was trying to put my hands on her ass and boobs but I said it’s ok lol.
You get puts on rubber glove... fuck I thought remembering the bum fingering. She dips her fingers in a tub of vasaline and starts to rub it al over my cock which is lifeless by the way.
Her gloved hand go towards my ass and I said no thanks.
I couldn’t come looking at the younger one and the older realised that. And got her baps out lol
And to be fair they were not bad at all. Fondled then while she was talking dirty lol. Eventually came and got the hell out of there.
Would def not go back.
Would rather pay 80 for 1 girls who actually is doing a sensual sexy massage.
This was a joke.
I would avoid and def spend my money on a 2 hand massage eithbsoneone who actually gives you a decent massage and an amazing hand job.
Banned reason: Habitual childish name calling despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac