Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Where can I buy decent quality condoms at decent prices?  (Read 1469 times)

ALyons

Hi,

Can anyone tell me where I can buy decent quality condoms from brands like Skyn, or Durex (the thin feel type in general) at decent prices?

I know you can get them in supermarkets but they seem to be a bit pricey. I am looking at packs of 24, 40 etc or higher to save money.

I looked at Amazon but some of the reviews made me question whether they were genuine.

Any suggestions would be welcome  :hi:
« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 09:58:08 pm by ALyons »

Offline azrael

Boots asda tesco at any local chemist, you can even get them free at the family planning center  :drinks:

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline toon972

I have just bought 20 skyns from Boots for £12.

ALyons

External Link/Members Only

Is it genuine site that sells genuine products?

I have just bought 20 skyns from Boots for £12.

I was looking at this offer. Looks decent.  :)

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Is it genuine site that sells genuine products?

Yes, it's an NHS-run site.

fredpunter

Wilkinsons ...  got a dozen for 99p once, but they were a bit too snug for me .

ALyons

If I go to a family planning centre how do you get condoms? Do I have to book an appointment with nurses/doctors? Do they have different variety (of condoms) available there?

Just curious how that works

nuruplz

I used to think Skyn were good, until Anikassecret made me try those Japanese condoms:

They are made of a material 10x more resistant than latex and those are as thin as foodwrap!
Once you try those you never go back to normal rubber...

Offline AnthG

For Durex, Poundland usually sells them in there. But on googling I have found a load of reviews saying they break easily.

Looking on mysupermaket.com It says Boots have a sale on of 2 packs of 10 mates skyns for £12.

Everywhere else is selling one pack of 10 for £11-12. So its basically 2 for 1.

Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

_Jason_

50 for £5 + £5 dilvery. (6 months exipiry)

When I did swinger clubs almost everyday and dogging i used to buy them. I saw 3 listings @ £12 few weeks ago.

Ebay.

Durex purfermua the blue packet.

out of many 100s used 3 spilt on me. All my fault.

i hope that helps.

Offline Marmalade

I used to think Skyn were good, until Anikassecret made me try those Japanese condoms:

They are made of a material 10x more resistant than latex and those are as thin as foodwrap!
Once you try those you never go back to normal rubber...
I've tried to experiment with some expensive Japanese condoms before. They are streets ahead in their technology. But I found even their "large" or "export" ones too tight-fitting. Must have wasted about £30 on different brands. If they now make one as big as Skyns I'd like to try them. Only one caveat: I did have a (non-Japanese) brand once that were incredibly think like cling film BUT they made a crinkly noise like a crisp packet.

Remodez

I found this site. Never used them though. They seem to have condoms at reasonable prices.

I like this: External Link/Members Only  trial packs of different brands, very good idea.

« Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 11:25:22 am by Remodez »

Offline Anadin

I don't think I've ever used a poor quality condom, how would you recognise one as they're all kite marked? Generally I can't tell the difference between them except some brands fit a little better. As previously mentioned External Link/Members Only are really good and poundland do various brands.

Offline Marmalade

I've used lovehoney (for other things) and found them to be a very professional company.

However this one . . .

I like this: External Link/Members Only  trial packs of different brands, very good idea.
has a feature that is very useful whether you order from them or not: they give all the measurements and technical spec of the condoms. As you can see, Skyns are pretty decent width compared to most brands.

However, if you order them in bulk off the web you get a much better price.

Remodez

True, but amazon charge a fortune for delivery. I could buy another pack of condoms for the price amazon charge for delivery. I am pretty sure their delivery prices are universal too, no matter the product. I suppose it depends if you prefer to buy in bulk or not. Sometimes it's nice to have a change of condom.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 11:45:13 am by Remodez »

Offline Marmalade

True, but amazon charge a fortune for delivery. I could buy another pack of condoms for the price amazon charge for delivery. I am pretty sure their delivery prices are universal too, no matter the product. I suppose it depends if you prefer to buy in bulk or not. Sometimes it's nice to have a change of condom.
I wouldn't call £2 on a £40 order a fortune; and for 72 premium condoms it's still a bargain. If you scroll across the bottom you can get a 150 pack for £43 unboxed.

Remodez

Fair enough i didn't see that.

Having a look around, it seems that the same condoms you linked are found here for £32. Even more of a saving.

Offline BP96

If your budget is stretched just go into family planning centre and ask for condoms. All branded and they'll hand them over at the desk!

ALyons

If your budget is stretched just go into family planning centre and ask for condoms. All branded and they'll hand them over at the desk!

Do you have to book an appointment? How does it work if you are a single guy? And what brands do they usually have?

Just curious and because I feel shy about it.

vw

Do you have to book an appointment? How does it work if you are a single guy? And what brands do they usually have?

Just curious and because I feel shy about it.
Last time I went into the Liverpool one just walked in asked, they asked my name DOB and handed me the bag full.

ALyons

What kinds of condoms are usually in it? Is it a variety pack?

Offline AnthG

What kinds of condoms are usually in it? Is it a variety pack?

It depends who they have the contract with to supply them.

I get EXS condoms from mine. But on asking on the forum people in other regions get pasante and Durex from theirs.

My GPs also has envelopes full of about 20 of them in the toilets too that are free.

If you want free go to the Gum. But really I would consider Freedomshop if you want to buy them.

144 Mates Ultra thins for £15.40 you cannot gripe at.

Offline Incognita

Freedoms Shop are excellent. Have used them for years.
Banned reason: No reviews in 5 years trying to use the site to pimp girls out.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline lostandfound

I've also bought condoms and lube from the Freedoms Shop and cannot fault them.  :thumbsup:

Offline BP96

Last time I went into the Liverpool one just walked in asked, they asked my name DOB and handed me the bag full.

And they don't check that you've given the correct details  ;)

Is the shyness a bigger issue for you than having to pay for them?

vw

And they don't check that you've given the correct details  ;)

Is the shyness a bigger issue for you than having to pay for them?
No they don't check, nor does the clap clinic check these things.

Assume the shyness question was aimed at someone else !  Find it odd this shyness happy to be starkers in front of a stranger within a few minutes but to shy to buy condoms. 

Offline Marmalade

Find it odd this shyness happy to be starkers in front of a stranger within a few minutes but to shy to buy condoms.
Yes, does smell a bit funny, doesn't it... :rolleyes:

Offline AnthG

Assume the shyness question was aimed at someone else !  Find it odd this shyness happy to be starkers in front of a stranger within a few minutes but to shy to buy condoms.

My advice, just do a complete reverse of it. Go to boots, get about 5 boxes of 10 of the things, and three tubs of lubricant and one of those swoon vibrators. Find the prettiest 20 year old cashier in the store and make sure you go to her.

At your time walk over and dump them all onto the counter in one go and just say to her "I've got a big date this weekend".

Result, shyness goes, and fit girl behind checkout thinks you are Don Juan and will remember you everytime you come back to shop there.

vw

My advice, just do a complete reverse of it. Go to boots, get about 5 boxes of 10 of the things, and three tubs of lubricant and one of those swoon vibrators. Find the prettiest 20 year old cashier in the store and make sure you go to her.

At your time walk over and dump them all onto the counter in one go and just say to her "I've got a big date this weekend".

Result, shyness goes, and fit girl behind checkout thinks you are Don Juan and will remember you everytime you come back to shop there.
You forgot the his and hers matching but plugs !

Offline Jimmyredcab

Some of you gents spend hundreds if not thousands on prostitutes ------------- does it really matter what you pay for condoms.    :crazy: :crazy:

Anyway, in my experience the girls normally prefer that you use theirs.    :hi: