Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adult work /Vodafone  (Read 1227 times)

Offline temptation

Does anyone else have trouble accessing Adult work from Vodafone network? I've unblocked any age related blocks but it says it's an unsafe site so I can't access it.

Online johnny34

Does anyone else have trouble accessing Adult work from Vodafone network? I've unblocked any age related blocks but it says it's an unsafe site so I can't access it.
Happens now & then with Vodafone, had it earlier this week for about 24hrs.

Offline Global_Punter

Thats the case with Vodafone your not alone, check if you have Vodafone Secure Net turned on ?

Offline temptation

Secure net turned off and even tried from a different browser (Firefox instead of chrome) but no go.

Offline MarkyMarkSolihull1966

No. Never had an issue, once I had the block taken off.

Offline Global_Punter

Secure net turned off and even tried from a different browser (Firefox instead of chrome) but no go.

Try calling 191 to complain, it can be a pain with Vodafone sometimes...

Offline SirSpank-a-Lot

I recently changed my Vodafone sim only plan, kept the same number and sim but they automatically put the age block on with every new contract.

It took three phone calls and nearly 10 days to get it unblocked.

Good luck.

Offline Global_Punter

Correct a call to Vodafone to remove the restriction will resolve it, then wait 10 mins, switch off the phone & back on.

Also happens to WIFI calling.

Offline Lesdoit

Seems to happen if you make any changes to your contract. Secure net seems to activate along with age restrictions.
Usually just go in turn everything off reset verification via credit/bank card if my cards changed and turn phone on and off.  Usually get a txt saying the bar has been removed

Offline threechilliman

Seems to happen if you make any changes to your contract. Secure net seems to activate along with age restrictions.
Usually just go in turn everything off reset verification via credit/bank card if my cards changed and turn phone on and off.  Usually get a txt saying the bar has been removed

Correct. Same thing happened to me when I changed a few months back.

Offline Global_Punter

Good stuff  :thumbsup: