Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Uploading videos to AW  (Read 517 times)

Offline recycler

Has anyone uploaded videos to AW? Not a great deal of info on the AW site how to do this. It states videos should be no larger than 10Mbytes, that would seem to be a very short and/or low resolution video. Yet looking a some WG profiles I see have up to 5 minute and longer videos. Are they just very small thumbnail videos? Never paid to see one so I don't really know.
Thanks.

Offline lewisjones23

are you a punter?

why would you want to upload a video to AW?

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Has anyone uploaded videos to AW? Not a great deal of info on the AW site how to do this. It states videos should be no larger than 10Mbytes, that would seem to be a very short and/or low resolution video. Yet looking a some WG profiles I see have up to 5 minute and longer videos. Are they just very small thumbnail videos? Never paid to see one so I don't really know.
Thanks.
Why would a punter want to upload a video to AW.   :unknown: Are you a Service Provider.   :unknown:

Offline recycler

Just trying to help a WG. Think I must be in the wrong place!

Offline lewisjones23

tell her to fuck off to SAAFE - the so called WG help forum

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Very much so. It's in the rules, link at the bottom of every page.

2 Service Providers
This site allows service providers to be members, but there is zero-tolerance for touting, flirting, attention-seeking and negative attitude towards punters. Service providers must respect the ethos of the site. This site is not a chat platform between clients and service providers, nor is it a support site for service providers. All service providers / non-punters must reveal their working identities - no 'anonymous WGs'.