Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chelsea Cloisters  (Read 1329 times)

Offline Andrew999

intersting articles from the daily mail
Who hasn't been to Chelsea Cloisters before  :rolleyes:

Special constable, 34, and his Hungarian wife, 32, ‘flew in women from eastern Europe to work as prostitutes at Chelsea Cloisters’

External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Reviews? No reply when asked
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Belgarion

intersting articles from the daily mail
Who hasn't been to Chelsea Cloisters before  :rolleyes:

Special constable, 34, and his Hungarian wife, 32, ‘flew in women from eastern Europe to work as prostitutes at Chelsea Cloisters’

What's interesting about it?

Offline Andrew999

Because personally I am surprised by the sheer scale of women trafficking
I have been there a few times but I wasn't aware behind the scene a lot of things are happening
Here another article
Banned reason: Reviews? No reply when asked
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Belgarion

I have been there a few times but I wasn't aware behind the scene a lot of things are happening
Here another article

There are evil people around in the land of punt, this should not be news to you.

How many times have you been there? Any experiences you want to share with us?

Online Fuzzyduck

How many times have you been there? Any experiences you want to share with us?

+1

TheLodger

Here another article

I don't see what all the fuss is about. It was one flat, 11 different prossies over a period of time, all of whom, including the 'nanny' volunteered.

Offline Belgarion

Andrew999 comes across like a journalist looking for a story

Offline Baxter63

Where have you been hiding, OP? It's old news and well covered on UKP, already. That's even an old article that you've linked.

Banned reason: Anti UKP wanker Kelvin on another forum
Banned by: 90125

mikexxlong

I don't see what all the fuss is about. It was one flat, 11 different prossies over a period of time, all of whom, including the 'nanny' volunteered.

exactly

i just skimmed though and no reports of anyone forced or held against their will

more like a case of the tax man etc getting pissed off

Offline Knicks

The Daily Mail....... Absolutely no way that story will have been sensationalized in any way.  ;)

Offline Herts_Outcaller

I remember going there and thinking "wow, this place is posh, I'm probably looking a bit underdressed in my Jeans and T-shirt" didn't realise it was basiclly a giant brothel  :D

In hindsight, the staff probably knew I was a punter the moment I walked in, especially wondering round trying to enter through a locked glass exit door, going up the wrong stairs etc  :lol:

Offline mike63

The Times are reporting today that Chelsea Cloisters is still occupied by many prostitutes, despite the building owner promising to stop prostitution from the premises. WARNING. The story suggests they have reporters undercover inside the building-'our reporters saw a woman dressed in lingerie opening the door to a nervous man'. They also claim to have made 18 appointments last week. The landlord is a Tory donor, which is the angle the paper is coming from.

Offline winkywanky

Obviously, being The Times, their reporters will maintain they made their excuses and left and *ahem* did not engage in any sexual activity whatsoever.

Whereas in days gone by, reporters for The Sun would negotiate a free fuck in return for not mentioning details of WGs.

Perhaps those posh boys from The Times might get a cheeky blowjob though?  ;)  :rolleyes:.