Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for some cheap OWO in Wimbledon  (Read 2414 times)

Offline Gluckman

I'm busting for a nut busting, but funds are very limited until payday.

I've shortlisted:

External Link/Members Only

£50 for 15 minutes, another £20 if I want CIM

As above, but no CIM option.

£60 for 15 mins

Anybody seen either of them and rated their BJs? I already checked the reviews section.

Of my limited experience, Monique Moretti was by far the best for the type of BJ I like, deep with lots of suction, most others did the jack off into the mouth thing rather than an actual blowjob. I'd actually see Monique again even without CIM being an option just because I knew it is good, but travel costs and not having a cheap 15 minutes option means it's a no go.

Help!

Quesadilla

Sorry, not seen any of them, but they are all fairly local so I'm interested in any answers - and I do see your dilemma!

Based just on the profiles it would definitely be door number 3 for me - Kinky Monica - she looks the best in her pics IMHO and has slightly higher ratings. Great peachy butt, nice smile and likes it rough.  And at £110 for an hour she's going straight to the top of my hotlist unless someone on here has some dirt to dish on her!  :D

And not to put the cat amongst the pigeons but have you seen Eve Moon?  If you can stretch to £80 you get 30 mins inc CIM - very widely reviewed on here and great rep on AW. She's also at the top of my short list but haven't got round to seeing her yet.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 07:13:05 pm by Quesadilla »

Offline Gluckman

Yeah, as silly as it sounds, she just has a too masculine face for me.

Quesadilla

Yeah, as silly as it sounds, she just has a too masculine face for me.
Not silly at all - to each their own - I thought she liked a little like Sandra Bullock which only added to the attraction - just a question of timing now.

How did you get on with your tough decision or are you still hoping to get some replies here before taking the plunge? If you haven't bit the bullet yet I noticed today that Kinky Monica is listing herself as away from tomorrow so that might make your choice a bit easier.

Offline Gluckman

Unexpected costs have to put anything on the back-burner until payday now :(

That said, I might actually spend a bit more and have a proper sesh, sexy lady not far away in Surbiton that looks very promising.

Quesadilla

Unexpected costs have to put anything on the back-burner until payday now :(

That said, I might actually spend a bit more and have a proper sesh, sexy lady not far away in Surbiton that looks very promising.
Surbiton's my doorstep - so who's the sexy lady?

Offline Gluckman

Tats aren't my thing, but I like her profile, and prefer smaller boobs, so she looks good.

Offline webpunter

Haven't had a play but maybe Jessixxx:      External Link/Members Only.  40 quid for 15mins

Offline webpunter

Haven't had a play but maybe Jessixxx:      External Link/Members Only.  40 quid for 15mins
See she's on your reviews list.  Great mind think alike !

Quesadilla

Tats aren't my thing, but I like her profile, and prefer smaller boobs, so she looks good.

+1 - big tats like the rather ominous skull on her chest are definitely not my usual cup of tea...but I guess on my way to completing my bucket list I should at least give a tattoo'd lady the old college try. :D 

Apart from that she is very nearly my ideal - a petite, blue eyed blonde with perky natural boobs.  No idea how this one hasn't come up on my AW searches, I guess I am usually specifying a bunch of services in "enjoys" that filter her out.  £120 ph but £30 CIM puts her at the top end of my usual budget but given that she's less than 1 1/2 miles from my door it would be rude not to! Going right to the top of my hot list.

Thanks for pointing her out Gluckman, that's exactly why I frequent this marvellous site!  :thumbsup:

Offline Gluckman

No problem mate, gutted I missed out on a different Surbiton based girl from Oz a few months back, she was fit as hell!

Quesadilla

No problem mate, gutted I missed out on a different Surbiton based girl from Oz a few months back, she was fit as hell!
Katie SX by any chance...? Yeah I missed her too, hot pics, very fit, great reviews....really should have gotten on board when I had the chance.  <Sigh>

Offline webpunter

Katie SX by any chance...? Yeah I missed her too, hot pics, very fit, great reviews....really should have gotten on board when I had the chance.  <Sigh>
Missed her too.  Called her when in Surbo on the off chance that she might be available.  Got her voicemail & then subsequently checking she didn't log in that w/e.  One that deffo got away