Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous Angel - Hemel H. - Brasilian  (Read 345 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7169900) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

External Link/Members Only

Sadly i have to Neg    :thumbsdown:  this one as it's B and S. The current worker/ S.P. is similar to pics but more Mulata and a good 10 years older . Plenty of tattoos but for a Brasilian puta no surprise there !  Friendly and affable whore from Brasil . On no account ask is she is from Goiana as she considers them to be peasants  :scare: Slightly neurotic and mood swings very quickly. Not going to review further as there are too many unknowns as to who you meet and bang , so will not write a full review . Regrettably really as the Whore i did meet gave a pleasant performance and was happy to accomodate . Full face make up and  good bunda but not ridiculously fake and huge  . Tall and great figure. All comms after initial call were by text . For those looking for a fantastic Garota da Programa with Jessica Rabbit body , Ada is back in Watford  :dancegirl:

Offline PilotMan

The pictures are of Pamela Sensolo she's big on Tik Tok

External Link/Members Only

I've previously reported this to AW, I've reported it again now. Let's see if they finally close it down.