Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WGs being too flattering  (Read 2251 times)

Offline EuphoricFedora

What are your thoughts on this? Personally, I don't really like it. I guess some see it as the service you pay for, but knowing it's false makes things uncomfortable.

Am I being a twat complaining about that?  :unknown:

Offline Corus Boy

You're being a twat  :lol:

Lie back and think of something complmentary to say back.

Offline Happylad

What are your thoughts on this? Personally, I don't really like it. I guess some see it as the service you pay for, but knowing it's false makes things uncomfortable.

Maybe it wasn`t false. Maybe you actually ARE God`s gift to women. Maybe the sun actually does shine out of your bell-end. Just lie back and tell her how good SHE was. 

If you need a second opinion I`ve no doubt your next wg will put you straight.

Offline restless_native

I kind of agree with the OP here. If the woman goes over the top and sounds insincere it can be offputting just as it is when they make all those blatantly fake ooh and ahh noises.

kingkong

Too many punters think it's genuine! She may think you are the most hung, best lover, have the tastiest cum and really miss you when you haven't been for ages, but she likely says it to 90% of her punters.

Offline EuphoricFedora

Too many punters think it's genuine! She may think you are the most hung, best lover, have the tastiest cum and really miss you when you haven't been for ages, but she likely says it to 90% of her punters.

Yeah, that's what annoys me. I know they see it as "you've paid me to be like this", but I'd rather they tone it down. I saw one girl recently - a very popular one - who was quite exuberant about it and messaged me on AW afterward a couple of times in that same vein. Bit over the top, don't you think?

50-50 consensus here on my twatish levels. I'd better just go along with it   :lol: :thumbsup:

Offline EuphoricFedora

You're being a twat  :lol:

Lie back and think of something complmentary to say back.

"Wow, you're so hot! Seriously, I'd want you even outside of work!"
"You too!"
"Your dick is perfect!"
"Err, you too!"

:-|

^ That's the fear  :sarcastic:

Offline StevenS

I agree. I'd rather be genuinely average than fake amazing

Offline nigel4498

Does this mean that all those things that prossie's have said to me  like,
Wow biggest I've ever had
Thickest I've ever taken
Best tongue ever
Amazing kisser
Furthest I've ever seen cum shoot
Tastiest spunk ever
Perfect gentleman
Welcome back anytime
Etc, etc
Are all lies?
 :cry: :cry: :cry:

Offline Marmalade

I know a few phrases in Romanian I think but I couldn't tell you what they mean. Would that make me a liar if I use them?  :lol:

Offline Marmalade

just as it is when they make all those blatantly fake ooh and ahh noises.

Optional extra! I once had an ee sauna girls get into some heavy ooh and ahh noise stuff then suddenly break off and ask in a very calm clear voice, "Do you prefer it with or without noises?"

Very Monty Python. Couldn't get her to smile either but at least she shut up after that. (I think she was pleased. Less work for same money.)

Offline CBPaul

I think it's a case of reading between the lines

Does this mean that all those things that prossie's have said to me  like,
Wow biggest I've ever had  bigger than 6"
Thickest I've ever taken  bigger than 6"
Best tongue ever  doesn't take EATING out literally, thankfully
Amazing kisser  no halitosis and uses mouth wash
Furthest I've ever seen cum shoot  aimed for my tits and got my hair, the bastard - 10 minute turnaround now difficult
Tastiest spunk ever  showered beforehand and no trace of chisolm
Perfect gentleman  not an axe wielding maniac
Welcome back anytime  not an axe wielding maniac
Etc, etc
Are all lies?
 :cry: :cry: :cry:

Not all lies and some quite complimentary  :D

Offline nigel4498

Thanks for that CBP
restored my faith in human nature :hi:

Offline EuphoricFedora

I agree. I'd rather be genuinely average than fake amazing

That's my feeling too. Unless I really am the Messiah  :D

James999

"Wow, you're so hot! Seriously, I'd want you even outside of work!"
"You too!"
"Your dick is perfect!"
"Err, you too!"

So you're punting men  :vomit:

Offline da40

That's my feeling too. Unless I really am the Messiah  :D
+1 I don't like feedbacks overstating my performance. Its more beneficial if the wg comments on my time keeping,personal hygiene and behaviour, this will be of more help when I am contacting newbies. Besides, in my experience authors of these gushing feedbacks are just as likely to be scathing about me in private.

fredpunter

+1 I don't like feedbacks overstating my performance. Its more beneficial if the wg comments on my time keeping,personal hygiene and behaviour, this will be of more help when I am contacting newbies. Besides, in my experience authors of these gushing feedbacks are just as likely to be scathing about me in private.

Yes, puts you under pressure to perform for everyone  :lol:

Of course the wg who leaves you feedback isn't interested in making it easier for you to see other girls, she wants a) to ensure you go back and see her again and b) to prompt you to say nice things about her.

Offline da40

Yes, puts you under pressure to perform for everyone  :lol:

Of course the wg who leaves you feedback isn't interested in making it easier for you to see other girls, she wants a) to ensure you go back and see her again and b) to prompt you to say nice things about her.

Absolutely!

Offline Bangers and Gash

Post punt, been told many a time I'm unbelievably good in bed. Who am I to argue with the experts.  :P

:hi:

Offline CBPaul

I'd go along with that, but as long as they don't say you're a dangerous punter then there shouldn't be any problems with seeing other prossies.

The fb is all bollocks anyway. Some of mine is ludicrous, I've had 'drives you wild with his tongue' from a prossie I didn't go down on and 'knows how to use his fingers' from a prossie who categorically didn't allow the faintest of touches. The only one that bothered me was from a prossie who clearly caught up with feedbacks once a week and so got confused. The one I got didn't remotely come close to the sort of services I go for. Also got one from a prossie who didn't bother to confirm a booking request and so I never saw her. Christ knows how she managed to leave me fb, but it was complimentary. 

fredpunter

I'd go along with that, but as long as they don't say you're a dangerous punter then there shouldn't be any problems with seeing other prossies.

The fb is all bollocks anyway. Some of mine is ludicrous, I've had 'drives you wild with his tongue' from a prossie I didn't go down on and 'knows how to use his fingers' from a prossie who categorically didn't allow the faintest of touches. The only one that bothered me was from a prossie who clearly caught up with feedbacks once a week and so got confused. The one I got didn't remotely come close to the sort of services I go for. Also got one from a prossie who didn't bother to confirm a booking request and so I never saw her. Christ knows how she managed to leave me fb, but it was complimentary.

frequently the feedback is left by the pimp I suspect - some girls don't have access to their profiles and emails

Grumbleguts

After punt  chat, I mentioned to my regular about her flattering comments about some of her clients. She laughed and said it was good for business to make punters think they are "The Bizz" (her words). She then started about the state some punters are in when they arrive, strangers to soap etc :( She has one client she calls Baldrick, wont go into detail, but its the best laugh i have had for a long time :lol: :lol: So the next time you read, "Gorgeous big cock" and "Really enjoyed our time together", just think "Baldrick"  :( :vomit: :vomit: :lol: :lol:

yorkshire123

After punt  chat, I mentioned to my regular about her flattering comments about some of her clients. She laughed and said it was good for business to make punters think they are "The Bizz" (her words). She then started about the state some punters are in when they arrive, strangers to soap etc :( She has one client she calls Baldrick, wont go into detail, but its the best laugh i have had for a long time :lol: :lol: So the next time you read, "Gorgeous big cock" and "Really enjoyed our time together", just think "Baldrick"  :( :vomit: :vomit: :lol: :lol:

Very nice of you & her to sit laughing at another punters expense, I wonder what she calls you behind your back but there again you're normal & different aren't you  ;)

Offline Marmalade

Very nice of you & her to sit laughing at another punters expense, I wonder what she calls you behind your back but there again you're normal & different aren't you  ;)
Probably exactly the same. Maybe she's dropping a hint about soap.  :D

Grumbleguts

Ah, bit of Yorkshire grit there ;) I dont give a toss what any WG says about me, just as long as they give me the service i want ;) Time you chilled mate :thumbsup:

vw

Shame grumble hasn't reviewed his regular if she is so fantastic, we know who to avoid then !

Grumbleguts

Probably exactly the same. Maybe she's dropping a hint about soap.  :D

Nah, she has a great power shower fitted, and lots of smellies :) :hi:

Offline Marmalade

Ah, bit of Yorkshire grit there ;) I dont give a toss what any WG says about me, just as long as they give me the service i want ;) Time you chilled mate :thumbsup:

Yeah you too, and I'd say maybe write a review or two, honest ones perhaps as well, rather than basking in WG's flattery. Most of us are here to exchange honest advice: what's your reason?  :hi:

vw

Nah, she has a great power shower fitted, and lots of smellies :) :hi:
Oh yeah thats what she called you when I asked why all the windows were open, she said smelly had been !

Grumbleguts

Yeah you too, and I'd say maybe write a review or two, honest ones perhaps as well, rather than basking in WG's flattery. Most of us are here to exchange honest advice: what's your reason?  :hi:

Just here for the crack :) :hi:

Grumbleguts

Oh yeah thats what she called you when I asked why all the windows were open, she said smelly had been !

LOL :) :hi:

Offline Marmalade

Just here for the crack :) :hi:
Ever tried the prossie forum? Free transfers can be arranged. :dancegirl:
Or has your 'reg' not been opening her crack enough for you? Either way, you sound like a bit of a tosser if you don't mind me saying so.

Grumbleguts

Ever tried the prossie forum? Free transfers can be arranged. :dancegirl:
Or has your 'reg' not been opening her crack enough for you? Either way, you sound like a bit of a tosser if you don't mind me saying so.

Dont mind you saying mate ;) Takes a tosser to know a tosser ;)

Offline RedKettle

GG

You are being picked on slightly, but hey that comes with the territory on this site.  There are however a few truths that it would be good to take on board from the above comments.

You will have more credibility if you actually post a few reviews, helps us get a feel for you and ensures that you are a genuine punter.

There is sensitivity around punters stabbing other punters in the back, outing them etc etc.  Whilst your comment was not at that level the idea that you were sharing a joke about other punters was always going to push a few buttons.

Finally you will occasionally walk into a storm like this, just roll with it.  Learn lessons if there are any and ignore if not.

Look forward to your reviews mate.

Offline RedKettle

I agree with the OP I am not keen on the blatant lying flattery - just like I do like all the fake moans and groans. 

It is sometimes funny, but I can go and see John Bishop for a lot less if I want a laugh!!

It is an advantage of a regular that they get to know you and tend to get past the stage of over the top comments.

vw

I agree with the OP I am not keen on the blatant lying flattery.
A small bit of genuine flattery is preferable for me

Offline The_Don

I don't mind a little 'flattering', it better than rudeness.

But some punters will pay to be abused (not a service I'm after, ATM)

Thanks for that CBP
restored my faith in human nature :hi:

:lol:

good quote from 2014 Sir  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 12:22:14 pm by The_Don »

Grumbleguts

GG

You are being picked on slightly, but hey that comes with the territory on this site.  There are however a few truths that it would be good to take on board from the above comments.

You will have more credibility if you actually post a few reviews, helps us get a feel for you and ensures that you are a genuine punter.

There is sensitivity around punters stabbing other punters in the back, outing them etc etc.  Whilst your comment was not at that level the idea that you were sharing a joke about other punters was always going to push a few buttons.

Finally you will occasionally walk into a storm like this, just roll with it.  Learn lessons if there are any and ignore if not.

Look forward to your reviews mate.

Cheers mate :thumbsup: Not trying to down anybody, just trying to lighten this forum up a bit :) This place seriously needs SirFrank back :) :) :hi: