Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What did Sergei forget to do with this profile?  (Read 3031 times)

Offline Matium

He forgot to change the verification photo :)

Sergei's pimped girl:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Verification photo:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Silly Sergei!

Offline Corus Boy

Shall we have a lottery on how quickly that gets changed? :)

Bobmolly

Haha that is funny. Look at the state of that far bird.

pye024

Isn't that one of those before and after photos they use for weight watchers  :hi:

Offline leedstony

Looks like the fat bird has eaten the slim bird, and the slim bird is still in fat girl's stomach.

Anyone turning up expecting to see the girl in the picture would surely just turn round and walk, or run.

The bigger crook in this is AW rather than Sergei, they just don't give a shit.

Offline jackdaw

Anyone turning up expecting to see the girl in the picture would surely just turn round and walk, or run.

Amazingly, not always. Some guys should not be allowed out.

James999

In the Pro$$ie world it's probably the smae girl, just before & after photoshop  :hi:

Offline Steve2

The bigger crook in this is AW rather than Sergei, they just don't give a shit.

The veri pic was in 2012. I'm not sure you can change it but you can hide it. I'd think the profile has been passed on several times since. The current girl looks quite good though :hi:
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 07:50:58 am by Steve2 »

Offline punk

« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 08:23:50 am by punk »

Offline Steve2

forgot to change fat zoe's face pic for the actually girl in the profile? feedback hidden.

So the original pic is Zoe who works with Sonya?

Offline punk

So the original pic is Zoe who works with Sonya?

it looks a bit like her?

Offline Digz2012

Yes it's crazy Zoe who used to work with Sonia :wackogirl:
Banned reason: STD allegations
Banned by:

Offline sushi

Offline Steve2

Offline akauya

How long did it take them to remove that profile... a couple of hours before they noticed this thread? Yet another confirmation that Sergei and his mates are watching us watching them.

Well spotted Steve and great that Matium posted the pics.

:hi:

Stealthshagger

fucking hell..bait and switch, though it seems the switch has eaten ALOT of bait...

Offline punk

Was right, it is fat zoe, so this sergi has a nice little brothel(s) and reads ukpunting.

Stealthshagger

Was right, it is fat zoe, so this sergi has a nice little brothel(s) and reads ukpunting.

cant be a little brothel, unless that one pictured is working outdoors..which is possible I suppose. she looks like early man just discovered chocolate

Offline punk

cant be a little brothel, unless that one pictured is working outdoors..which is possible I suppose. she looks like early man just discovered chocolate

didn't realise how fat she was, too many goulash dinners. Could manage a face splash,but thats about it, trying to find the pussy would be a lost cause.

Stealthshagger

didn't realise how fat she was, too many goulash dinners. Could manage a face splash,but thats about it, trying to find the pussy would be a lost cause.

christ, imagine if she is a squirter. You would at least have time to go get a raincoat and goggles before it reached the surface. The way fat women have a really long slit, I imagine she needs a ski lift to her clit, should you venture there. What are the chances she washes that surface area after each client? My building gets done very 5 years or so, and it takes half a year each time. If she lost weight, she could get her times down to that.

west8

I'd definitely book the girl at the top - as long as Sergei assures me he will send the beauty at the bottom.  :vomit:

Offline Tricky Dickie

How long did it take them to remove that profile... a couple of hours before they noticed this thread? Yet another confirmation that Sergei and his mates are watching us watching them.

Well spotted Steve and great that Matium posted the pics.

:hi:

Could be, though if I were Sergei I'd just create Google alerts for the URLs of my girls and get an email as soon as Google spots anything has changed.

Might be worth the next time posting the URL in a messed about format and see how long it takes to get updated then. Say External Link/Members Only[dot]adultwork[dot]com/1 7 7 0 0 9 1

Offline punk

christ, imagine if she is a squirter. You would at least have time to go get a raincoat and goggles before it reached the surface. The way fat women have a really long slit, I imagine she needs a ski lift to her clit, should you venture there. What are the chances she washes that surface area after each client? My building gets done very 5 years or so, and it takes half a year each time. If she lost weight, she could get her times down to that.

if she lost weight and was tubby would be ok and she would be ok in the face department with less weight.

Stealthshagger

if she lost weight and was tubby would be ok and she would be ok in the face department with less weight.

an extreme optimist me thinks. She looks like she would never lose a crumb, let alone weight.

Offline The_Don

What did Sergei forget to do with this profile?

Can you tell what it is yet!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Dress Size:    6
Height:    4'3"
Chest Size:    28"
Hair Colour:    Black Medium
Eye Colour:    Brown

Q. YOU DO CIM?    A. YES
Q. YOU DO FULL SERVICES?    A. YES
Q. YOU DO ANAL?    A. YES!
Q. YOU DO BLOJOB WITH OUT?    A. YES

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Digz2012

Forgot to change her dress size - she does not look like a size 6 at all!

Also 4'3 ?! Does that make her a midget?  :lol:

Someone on here must have shagged her, can they please come forward and confirm her dwarf like stature?!

Banned reason: STD allegations
Banned by:

Offline johnny34

Forgot to change her dress size - she does not look like a size 6 at all!

Also 4'3 ?! Does that make her a midget?  :lol:

Someone on here must have shagged her, can they please come forward and confirm her dwarf like stature?!

I think the dress size is 16+ & her tits look like their 28" each  :lol: :hi:

Offline Happylad

Reminds me of that story they used to tell us in Sunday School (ah, those were the days) about the 7 thin kine and the 7 fat kine