Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What Do You Do After A Punt?  (Read 8441 times)

Offline tigerbiker

Another vote for smelling fingers whilst supping Guiness in Weatherspoons waiting for my steak to arrive..........

Offline Cal55

Banned reason: Accusing me of drug taking.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline B4bcock

Another vote for smelling fingers whilst supping Guiness in Weatherspoons waiting for my steak to arrive..........

Fishy fingers and steak - is that what they call a 'Surf n' Turf' ?

Online sparkus

Nine times out of 10 I'll nip for a pint afterwards, usually not in anger or sorrow but to wind down and visit the pub toilets to wash hands, face and neck to hopefully remove any tell-tale smells before I get chance to hit the shower.  Not doing the latter has nearly led to my being caught out so it's now an established ritual.

Offline boardyhell

anyone go home and have relations with the missus

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

I go immediately to UKP to record every juicy detail. If only to keep the forum “helpers” happy.  :D

Online mr.bluesky

I thought I knew you  :D

Hidden Image/Members Only

In that particular order Blow Job,  69, KFC  :unknown: That's a Fiat 500 , a woman's car so she must be a service provider  :D
« Last Edit: December 06, 2021, 07:11:33 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline JamesKW

Once your session is up and you're out the door, what do you do next?

It just feels weird to me to go back home and get on with the day watching TV or something.

I do exactly this  or go back to work if its during work hours.

Offline Maak

Have a nice greasy takeaway on my way back home & a shower before OH gets home

Offline lillythesavage

On the rare occasion of an in call, retrieve the car keys from where I hid them, unless I am in the 16 year old Transit.

Offline bops909

I go immediately to UKP to record every juicy detail. If only to keep the forum “helpers” happy.  :D

I was going to say this - go home and write a review, then wait some time, then post it on here  :hi:

It's the life blood of the forum after all....

Offline Malvolio

I have a pint in a pub and mull over what just took place.

Online sparkus

I have a pint in a pub and mull over what just took place.

Same here, sometimes even pull up UKP on my phone and assess experience versus others :hi:

One accrued benefit of punting is that a post-punt pint in some far-flung part of the capital you'd never normally visit does give you more knowledge of London's boozers.  If you get talking to anyone then you do need to think on your feet as to why you're there.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Some interesting perspectives here and made me think I should make more effort to reflect and enjoy the afterglow. It would improve the VFM and overall experience. For me, punting is just inserted into my day so I'm doing a whole range of things afterwards: back on the road; back to work; meet friends/mates for a night out; go to the dentist. I've even been on a date after a punt.
Besides have a shower immediately afterwards (if possible) then thing I consciously try and do is to have a piss.

Offline KerachiDope

Chew lots of gum and drive the windows down to get rid of the perfume and/or ciggy smell in clothes.

Offline Cryton123

For me, punting is just inserted into my day so I'm doing a whole range of things afterwards: back on the road; back to work; meet friends/mates for a night out; go to the dentist.

Im the same. I don’t over think it, I don’t mull it over and I don’t feel any different.

Once the punting itch has been scratched I find it easy to just get back on with normal life. And I honestly don’t know whether that’s a good thing or not?  :unknown:

Offline Foxy77

Home and sleep...maybe a cigar to round off the day.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Did you read the title of this thread? it's what you do after a punt.   :unknown:

Judging by your lack of reviews you don't seem to have punted once in your 6+ years of membership.

Offline lookingfunfun78

Been to a couple of gangbangs situated near a five guys.  Including my first one.  So if im ever near one after a punt.  If a thick £5 milkshake.

Offline Wood2017

Good thread this.

I don't tend to eat much in the build up to a booking, i don't want to feel bloated or have spicy food repeating on me so post meet i do like to treat myself to a meal or a pint. I've enjoyed the post punt pint more than the booking on at least one occasion too  :D

Online scutty brown

Been to a couple of gangbangs situated near a five guys.  Including my first one.  So if im ever near one after a punt.  If a thick £5 milkshake.

What's a "five guys"? Was it a gay gangbang?

Offline suttonporksword

Put my pants back on.

Most of my best experiences have been in a lunch hour so go back to work looking happy and smelling of sex

Offline threechilliman

Put my pants back on.

Most of my best experiences have been in a lunch hour so go back to work looking happy and smelling of sex
Generally this is my MO.

Offline Bonker

On leaving the flat/house/hotel room I lift my right leg up and have a really good fart.

Releases the tension.

Then I pat my bottom to check for follow-through. What I do next depends on the result.

Online sparkus

Put my pants back on.

Nothing better than sinking your face into your hands in a tedious meeting and the smell from your fingers wafts up your nose to remind you of why you work in the first place :thumbsup:

Offline stevedave

Did you read the title of this thread? it's what you do after a punt.   :unknown:

Judging by your lack of reviews you don't seem to have punted once in your 6+ years of membership.

It astounds me when people like that post and don't expect to get absolutely torn apart  :dash:

Offline Thepacifist

I go to the nearest McDonald’s; Chipotle or Taco Bell  :hi:

Offline Thepacifist

Add me to the food and drink pile.

There’s a good chicken shop next next to Earls Court, Thunderbirds or something.  That’s always good to replace the lost calories.

I know the one you mean. Good shout. Will have to try it now  :thumbsup:

I go to the nearest McDonald’s; Chipotle or Taco Bell  :hi:

Erm… shouldn’t we all be eating more healthily?  I noticed no one has mentioned a 7 mike post punt run to clear the head.  :D :D

Pub food and Coke Zero for me.

Offline Joball87

Post punt pint for me usually. Although recently doing this i ended up chatting to an asian student in my hotel which then led to the inevitable - a habit I hope to repeat!

Offline Cal55

:lol:

Awh come on now Davie even though the guys a leech… you gotta admit his post was funny! :D

Offline MrMatrix

It astounds me when people like that post and don't expect to get absolutely torn apart  :dash:
Indeed. I'm surprised he's still here TBH. :unknown:

Offline Bustydusty

:lol:

Awh come on now Davie even though the guys a leech… you gotta admit his post was funny! :D
What’s going on here with banning people?

Offline Bustydusty

Offline marc_hotsteppa

The reason is there clear as day...

:crazy: :wacko: :dash:
Banned reason: Continued abuse despite warnings.

Offline funfungoodguy

About ten years ago i used to see a girl somewhere near Beckenham, for some reason i used to go afterwards to McDonalds drive in near there and buy a cheeseburger and fries with a chocolate milkshake. I'm not a user of Mc D usually, it was just a thing that seemed to become a habit on those occasions. I bought her a shiny black PVC body suit, shorts style, sleeveless, high neck fitted with long three way zip right through to her arse. which she usually wore for me and looked gorgeous in. Good memories of seeing her.

Offline Cryton123

For no apparent reason

It was only a matter of time with him. He was continuously posting completely random comments and seemed to respond to every single post on here, usually with nonsense. He had an awful lot to say about nothing, so it was inevitable he’d slip up eventually.

Offline Bustydusty

It was only a matter of time with him. He was continuously posting completely random comments and seemed to respond to every single post on here, usually with nonsense. He had an awful lot to say about nothing, so it was inevitable he’d slip up eventually.
Fair enough I hadn’t actually seen anything myself

Fair enough I hadn’t actually seen anything myself
Isn’t it just more simple to ignore? I see comments everyday I just let wash over me.

Offline Cryton123

Isn’t it just more simple to ignore? I see comments everyday I just let wash over me.

I used to. I never got into any disagreements or arguments with him.

I used to. I never got into any disagreements or arguments with him.
Sorry buddy wasn’t meaning you personally  :hi:

Offline Cryton123

Sorry buddy wasn’t meaning you personally  :hi:

No probs, no offence taken at all  :thumbsup:

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Offline Bond

Offline JPin

Im the same. I don’t over think it, I don’t mull it over and I don’t feel any different.

Once the punting itch has been scratched I find it easy to just get back on with normal life. And I honestly don’t know whether that’s a good thing or not?  :unknown:

Yep, I'm exactly the same. Don't get me wrong, I'll bask in the glorious post-punt buzz (especially if it's a REALLY good one) for a long while afterwards, but I will always just go back into my 'normal' life activities. I actually get off on the feeling of knowing what I've just been up to, while now hanging out with mates, visiting family, going back to work or whatever else it is I've done after a punt.

I do like the idea of going somewhere to reflect and treat one's self for a little while longer though.

Offline Brompton

I used to see Eve Moon fairly regularly in Wimbledon (now back in Hungary past couple of years) & after a hot shower there after the session I walked into Wetherspoons which was about 20 seconds away & have lunch & savour a couple of cold pints of Stella Artois  :yahoo:

Ah bliss! Jeez how easily pleased was I? I’ve got to get a life  :unknown:

Not punted much since so reflecting back to then.

Offline dubs

After finding candle wax melted into my leg hair (try explaining that one!), I give myself a good check for evidence.