Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Studio 95 Swansea - Anyone used this recently  (Read 1062 times)

Offline NB1959

Hi

Seen this mentioned a few times but have no idea of the type of venue prices etc.  Anyone up to date on this place?

Sound like a short stop venue :-)

N

Offline Sancerre

Not used it for years sorry.  Last time I visited I walked as there was nothing ther that I fancied paying to see.

Offline sr1982

Been there once. As a last minute thing because the marina place was busy. Round Christmas time on works doo and fancied a quickie.

Went to studio. Was presented with three ladies. Went for the best of a very average choice (sorry, but it was!) And ended up having a BJ as the willingness was there but the place did not really do it for me. Very quick in and out with no quality at all.

But then for £40 what can you expect?

Offline Curious CP

This place has always been very mechanical, haven't been there for years and sounds as if hasn't changed, I only ever got one reasonable experience with a girl called Beckie, but even she was not fully engaged, but a nice girl, you could liken it to going to a sex doll place where the service is automated. I have been reliably informed that they get away with running a brothel by renting the rooms out to the working girls, after all it is nearly next door to the Police Station and Courts.

SeekingtheTruth

Wasn't one of the girls that worked there advertising on vivastreet that she did BB last year?

Offline MLawro93

Haven't been to Swansea in years, shocked the place is still going.  :lol:

Offline Gregg

Used to go quite I bit few years ago, after a night out. Last went about a year ago. Never a great choice of girls or service, but for a £40 shag after 10 pints, can’t expect anything more really. Does the job