Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ellie_geordie4 - Sunderland. Any info?  (Read 1813 times)

Offline Leisa247

External Link/Members Only

Any information about this one, she mentions a previous profile?

Offline tynetunnel

No but she looks cute. Her 872 feedbacks are all for webcam, and she’s charging £190 an hour so I dunno how busy she’ll be  :unknown:

Offline Lamnguin

No but she looks cute.

Somewhere under all that makeup is a face, but God knows what it looks like :rolleyes:

Offline tynetunnel

Make up you think? I was thinking more that she was very close to a window and just as the photo was being taken, the traffic light right outside decided it was time to change from green  :unknown:

Offline FLYING BLUE

Make up you think? I was thinking more that she was very close to a window and just as the photo was being taken, the traffic light right outside decided it was time to change from green  :unknown:

I've never used 'photoshop' & don't really understand it but, looks like it's been 'photoshopped' to within a millimetre of the App's abilities  :D

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
£190 ph. no services listed and a link to the AW page to buy credits.

A tad money motivated me thinks.

Offline Fragilehand

I've never used 'photoshop' & don't really understand it but, looks like it's been 'photoshopped' to within a millimetre of the App's abilities  :D
No need for photoshop now snapchat will do all the hard work. I look at some people I know on Facebook and as you scroll and look at pictures of them younger, they are actually looking older as they are getting younger! Such is the power of filters. They should ban women using them and over use of makeup. A perfectly shaggable customer came into work without makeup last week and has now diminished any erotic thoughts I have had or will have about her.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2022, 10:52:51 am by simplicool »