Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Japanese girls  (Read 1001 times)

Offline northface

External Link/Members Only
Hi has anyone experienced any Japanese girls that are on viva street whether Middlesbrough or Newcastle as they are so gorgeous but I suspect too good to be true? I am really interested in giving them a go but would like any feedback first. Thanks

Offline maxxblue

Offline scutty brown

They're not Japanese and they're probably trafficked, or at least brought here on false promises and then coerced.

Online waynekerr600

If you find a nice an let me know.

Offline scutty brown

If you find a nice an let me know.

if you find their address tell the police
but FFS don't fuck any of them

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Agree 100% with both your comments. Crimestoppers is a good option.

Offline scutty brown

Don’t get this why?

Sex with a girl who is forced / coerced / trafficked is an instant go-to-jail card, even if you didn't know her status.
And most of these fake Japanese (really Chinese) girls are forced or coerced in one way or another.
FWIW you won't see the girl in the photos - they are just generic profiles. The girls get swapped every few weeks so they don't get any local contacts - makes it harder for them to escape
I've heard a  few chilling stories about Chinese groups operating in the UK - some I've related here before, I'm not going to repeat them again: it always creates an argument with those who refuse to see the trafficking problem
« Last Edit: November 06, 2018, 10:16:19 pm by scutty brown »

Offline northface

thanks for the advice and i will stay well clear.

Offline oldrockingchair

Sex with a girl who is forced / coerced / trafficked is an instant go-to-jail card, even if you didn't know her status.
And most of these fake Japanese (really Chinese) girls are forced or coerced in one way or another.
FWIW you won't see the girl in the photos - they are just generic profiles. The girls get swapped every few weeks so they don't get any local contacts - makes it harder for them to escape
I've heard a  few chilling stories about Chinese groups operating in the UK - some I've related here before, I'm not going to repeat them again: it always creates an argument with those who refuse to see the trafficking problem

Some people choose to be blind to a topic or a problem, if anyone suspects trafficking or illegal or forceful actions they should report it.

Offline Boom52

There was an excellent drama (based on a true story) on BBC 2 on Monday - so still on iPlayer - about trafficked/sex slave Romanian girls. Called Doing Money it was very harrowing and how difficult it is for these girls to escape.

Airborne

100% agree. Avoid and report.