Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Sabina, Euston  (Read 1121 times)

9 review(s) for xx_Petite_Sabina_xx (5 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Dead Wood

I fear I am getting very bad at this punting lark. Either that, or all the good ones have buggered off home pre-Brexit with sterling in the crapper. Or I am getting so old and fat that they can’t stand the sight of me. *sigh*

I used to have a pretty good strike rate – more often than not ending up with a pert and pretty young thing, willing to at least pretend to be interested in me. Not always, but usually.

But now – at my end of the market, which is £100 for a hour of GFE – I’m struggling.

This lady seemed to pass the UKP/AW test.  But sadly, not in the bedroom.  Lackluster performance, stale breath, no FK, saggy tits…I shall not be returning. And this for £120.

Not quite the ‘dead star fish’ performance you sometimes get, and she gamely presented her pretty little pussy in doggy and allowed me to go to town. So I am giving her a neutral.

The search continues.  Maybe I am going to have to move to £150/hr?

What else can I say? Good coms, nice flat. Which I think may once have housed Curly Beauty aka Sandra. Now that was a proper punt.

External Link/Members Only

mrhappypants

Of the 40 WG's' currently on my hot-list, only 14 have logged in today.  I see every sign that demand is very weak and a lot of girls have gone home or are working short hours. 

Offline pepsicolaboy

I fear I am getting very bad at this punting lark. Either that, or all the good ones have buggered off home pre-Brexit with sterling in the crapper. Or I am getting so old and fat that they can’t stand the sight of me. *sigh*

I used to have a pretty good strike rate – more often than not ending up with a pert and pretty young thing, willing to at least pretend to be interested in me. Not always, but usually.

But now – at my end of the market, which is £100 for a hour of GFE – I’m struggling.

This lady seemed to pass the UKP/AW test.  But sadly, not in the bedroom.  Lackluster performance, stale breath, no FK, saggy tits…I shall not be returning. And this for £120.

Not quite the ‘dead star fish’ performance you sometimes get, and she gamely presented her pretty little pussy in doggy and allowed me to go to town. So I am giving her a neutral.

What else can I say? Good coms, nice flat. Which I think may once have housed Curly Beauty aka Sandra. Now that was a proper punt.

I expect it was a bad day at the office for her or you simply didnt click :unknown:

I am going to go out on a limb here and say she has so little reviews on here (I did postively review her) that I think guys
are trying not to 'publicise' her as she is a such hot, reliable punt (in my eyes) - all be it over priced

Your Neurtal review has pushed her out of London  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:, she now listed as:

'Town:   Maidenhead, Slough, Windsor, Bracknell, Hayes
County:   Berkshire
Region:   South East'

thanks for your review
« Last Edit: November 18, 2017, 04:16:40 pm by pepsicolaboy »

Offline PLeisure

I can empathise. Until the start of this year, £120 was my comfort zone. There was a lot of talk in the first quarter about the WGs hiking prices towards the £150 mark. Eventually, I caved. But with little improvement. So now I look for 45min punts.

None of which helps the quest  :(

Hope your next is better... 

Offline Nimlo

If everyone stuck to punting sub £100, they couldn't hike their prices.  :diablo:

mrhappypants

I expect it was a bad day at the office for her or you simply didnt click :unknown:

I am going to go out on a limb here and say she has so little reviews on here (I did postively review her) that I think guys
are trying not to 'publicise' her as she is a such hot, reliable punt (in my eyes) - all be it over priced

Your Neurtal review has pushed her out of London  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:, she now listed as:

'Town:   Maidenhead, Slough, Windsor, Bracknell, Hayes
County:   Berkshire
Region:   South East'

thanks for your review

Pepsicola boy, it is supposition obviously but I don’t think her profile is that strong.  Your review brings to life the strong service you got.  At £120ph and with advertised services declined I suspect she needs a stronger shopfront to get punters in through the door.  From your experience once inside, it sounds like they might be happy with the product. 
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 02:16:36 pm by mrhappypants »