Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sluttyaffection?  (Read 3097 times)

will-ow

Gas anyone seen her?  i had a good look on direct cam but am not sure if she'll be as good in person!
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -
« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 11:24:13 pm by will-ow »

Offline FCB

Gas anyone seen her?  i had a good look on direct cam but am not sure if she'll be as good in person!
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -
Hidden ratings & feedback and £250 an hour....

Kanan

She stalked my reverse booking (4bids) cutting her price down to 250£ for two hours outcall but as she didn't bother replying I went for another girl.

Persie

If you go Torture Garden, you can raise this in person!

Offline tiger4tea

Not seen her, but spoke to her about an outcall to a swing club. Sounded very nice if a little rushed. We also discussed if 'other' things not on her 'enjoys' list were possible and I think they could have been.

I not sorted it yet but its well on my 2 do list lol

Offline Outcallguy

Refuses to let me book her without a deposit.
So there is the catch

GentlemanLocked

Stay away!!!!

We had c2c together, was fun and agreed on a meet in near term future. After i saw these posts i cancelled the meeting, still over 2 weeks ahead. Then she started to bombard emails, asking for paying a 'cancellation fee', threatening a report on myself and giving bad reviews, in case 'cancellation fee' is not payed via a Skype booking. She even accused me to requesting drugs from her (i only do poppers, i do not even smoke cigarets)...

I replied with one friendly email, and put her on the block list!

Seriously another experience which abandons myself from AW.

will-ow

Stay away!!!!

We had c2c together, was fun and agreed on a meet in near term future. After i saw these posts i cancelled the meeting, still over 2 weeks ahead. Then she started to bombard emails, asking for paying a 'cancellation fee', threatening a report on myself and giving bad reviews, in case 'cancellation fee' is not payed via a Skype booking. She even accused me to requesting drugs from her (i only do poppers, i do not even smoke cigarets)...

I replied with one friendly email, and put her on the block list!

Seriously another experience which abandons myself from AW.

Wow. Yeah from this and others comments I'm going to avoid. Seems like alot of hassle! ! Cheers mate!

Offline MrMatrix

I was looking at her and checked on here. Woa thank goodness for UKP- it highlights the need for us ALL to be contributing to the site. Nope I won't be booking her either............... :scare:

Offline Mackapaka

Yep ....same as MrMatrix ... thanks guys will avoid

trickytreacle

She seems to have gone totally nuts.

I've cammed with her quite a few times over a few years and always had really fun sessions - then this time she seemed to be in a really big and bright house, so I said, wow that looks really big for Aldgate (clearly says on her profile that this is where she is located) - and asked her if she is still there.

Then she went nuts and accused me of stalking her and trying to find out her exact location. WTF? Was just making conversation  and commenting on how nice her house is.

Has always seemed OK in the past - but now coupled with what has been said in previous posts, she has clearly gone a bit loopy.  :crazy:
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 10:28:19 pm by trickytreacle »

Offline SI-Marker

Having met before and had a great time, I’m going to try and see SA again, I’ll keep you guys posted..... hopefully she’s not all that bad.

:wacko: