Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fetish Rosie, on tour - sexy latex experience with a cracking bird!  (Read 2312 times)

9 review(s) for RoseAmour (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline MrFlirt

This was on one of Rosie's London Hotel tours a few weeks back. She'd advertised the tour some months earlier on Twitter and AW, and I booked at £150 for the hour, a bit of a discount from her advertised £200 an hour rate. She does ask for a £50 deposit which I don't normally do, but was happy enough with based on great reviews - and to be fair if someone is paying for a hotel they don't want no-shows.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Excellent comms on AW emails, especially as I needed to change the date a few days from the booking. Further excellent guiding to hotel and room - made the whole experience easy.

And she was bloody gorgeous, really stunning slim bod, and for me a really cute face - someone said cat like, I know what they mean but I'd say cute, very pretty. she has a sexy voice too - I think she said originally from Finland, I might be wrong.

As requested she had a modest selection of latex, but it included latex pants and bra which looked terrific.

She was quite happy taking the lead and doing some proper dom stuff, I ended up with a ball gag in my mouth being teased and whipped with a flogger - Floggers are great by the way, thuddy, not stingy, it really doesn't hurt but the sensation and the kinkiness of it all is great. Just reliving the memory, back in a tick....

Where was I?

Lots of dick teasing through this, trememdous snogging session, real proper full on drunk-girlfriend-at-the-bus-stop snogging, groping, oily cock rubbing, moving to brilliant OWO while I was sat in the chair, cock between the tits, spitting, rubbing, sucking, until despite being typically a one-pop guy I just couldn't / didn't want to hold back, and unleashed what for me was a pretty impressive load all over her face and tits. So that was nice.

Plenty of sex on offer too, but that was kind of me done - happy for more snogging and chatting - lovely girl.

Only slight negative was she wasn't keen on fucking on the bed as it was a hotel, and she had to sleep there, so various sofas and floors were used. That didn't really help my fragile post-coital, um, coit? If she's reading - bring lots of towels next time! I seem to remember the days when a sink was enough to fuck someone against.

So, really great fun hour with a sexy girl who looks great in latex, can do some mild dom if you want it and a fab kisser.

Looking forward to getting her round my house for an outcall - she doesn't do in calls, and I rather like the idea of her turning up looking suitably slutty and frightening the neighbours.

So a big fat positive despite the bed thing, I'm sure that won't happen again as I taught her a trick for getting spare towels in hotels.

Offline A Decent Fist

Thanks for such a very arousing review, which brought back happy memories of my own encounter with Rosie.

Here's my own report – different name but same girl. Would have sworn it was about five years ago, but in fact it was less than three...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=225067.0

Online Colston36

I wonder why someone offering fetish doesn't check the alternative tab and give a few more clues.