Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sindy Hot Mature - Falkirk  (Read 2233 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7011472) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Dashing]

Offline TroyTempest

External Link/Members Only

Not done a review in a while and could not leave this one out - she is a 20 out of 10 any day of the week.  I only ended up going to her after numerous failed attempts to set something else setup. Monday mornings are obviously not a got time to get laid, but ultimately fate was in my favour.

Located in Falkirk not far outside main town centre in a nice warm flat. Good parking. Safe and secure street.
Was £90 for half hour, but I gave her £100 just for sheer presentation.  She answered the door in a open dressing gown with matching pink bra, panties and stockings on. An awesome sight and I figured even if I just sat there and watched her while I had a wank it was worth the money :D. Her picks don't really do her justice at all.

Sindy is a total MILF in every respect.  She has the body of a 20 year old with tits to die for. You wouldn't say her face was beautiful but she was good looking enough, very friendly and spoke good enough English.
Started of with some kissing and fondling of her body and once I wrestled her bra off got to play with those magnificent tits. She then sat up on a side cabinet, spread her legs and invited me to feast on her pussy.  :P :P Thought I'd died and gone to heaven - for the record that's exactly how i want to go, being suffocated between the legs of a lovely women....
Any way the pussy eating went on for some time, both on the side cabinet and then on the bed, before she returned the favour with some very nice cock sucking.

On with the bag and sex in a couple of positions before she finished me off with a hand job while licking my balls..

Unfortunately she is a tourer and not a permanent resident in the area, but if I see her again in this area I will be back for more..

I honestly don't know how long I was there but there was no clock watching it was all natural and I went home feeling awsome. Up there as one of my top meets ever..

Offline Topgear88

Green light is on but, apparently accessing from Italy.
Brilliant.

Offline mills_and_bhuna

Green light is on but, apparently accessing from Italy.
Brilliant.
Not an expert . That's an understatement  :cool:. But doesn't that mean she's either using a VPN or her other SIM as a wifi.?
Other than that I'd certainly give it a bash though.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2023, 03:56:35 pm by mills_and_bhuna »