Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EmeraldIsle (Brighton) - any intel?  (Read 476 times)

Offline bright0nbreezy

Anyone seen Emerald yet:
External Link/Members Only

With the utmost respect to all you punters, please let's not get into a discussion about prices here.  I don't need to know if she is too expensive for you.

Offline mh

Anyone seen Emerald yet:
External Link/Members Only

With the utmost respect to all you punters, please let's not get into a discussion about prices here.  I don't need to know if she is too expensive for you.

There's no respect in your statement. A punter giving an opinion that a WG is overpriced is not at all the same as them saying a WG is "too expensive for them". Maybe you didn't mean it to sound like you were calling other punters tight or poor. I have no comment on her price, by the way.

The girl in question here needs to learn the difference between "petite" and simply "short". She's short, but she's not petite at 5'3", size 12 with a "huge voluptuous ass" and 34E chest...  :sarcastic:

Offline Whiteknight

Well, she is not overly expensive in todays prices for me, but she doesn't look to worth £200 an hour for me   :thumbsdown:

May be TOFTT  :hi:

Offline bright0nbreezy

Maybe you didn't mean it to sound like you were calling other punters tight or poor. I have no comment on her price, by the way.

Fair enough, that's my bad.  I wasn't meaning to imply that and would edit but it won't let me.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2022, 02:01:22 pm by bright0nbreezy »