Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any Intel? CurvyKate32 bbw - Bexley  (Read 939 times)

Offline Kent87

Anyone had the chance to meet this one? She often works in Crayford / Bexley. She appears to have a great set of tits, but worried about the face  :wacko:

External Link/Members Only

Offline anonymous86273

I considered her yesterday but purchased the private pics prior to calling and it’s obvious she’s a lot bigger than a size 14. No face pics in there so can’t help you on that.

Offline Kent87

Certainly not enough content to decide if she is a bbw or just a big woman. I think you should go check her out  :D

Offline anonymous86273

She’s still on my HL. I do occasionally like a larger lady but I’ve just got to be in the mood and wasn’t yesterday. I’ll see what next week brings.

Offline luv2kiss54

I had her on my hotlist for a while and a couple of weeks ago i took the plunge.

When she opened the door she looked very familiar but couldnt immediately remember her. Used the toilet to give me some thinking time and the penny dropped (not in the toilet ! !). She was around years ago and has had a couple of kids and now is back part time. I cant remember her previous name, or names as she had various profiles but i remember her being a moody strange cow and she did have some very mixed reviews. A few years ago I saw her at somewhere like Elstree and it was an awful meet. So here she is in front of me a lot larger than before post child birth so i have a dilema. She is being nice and friendly and she is reasonably attractive with enormous tits so went for it. She was a lot more enthusiastic than the previous time i had met her as i recall her being a lazy cow making them ridiculous fake noises. This time round plenty of kissing but everything is a 100 miles per hour. When she was op top i thought she was trying to break my dick she was riding so hard and fast. I was fondling her tits as she suddenly changed her mood and got very irratated  at the way i was playing with her tits and swore at me. Bizarre anyhow i apologised even though i was not fondling them that hard, but this ruined it for me and thankfully came in the bag quite soon after.

I was going to do a review but been trying to remember her previous name(s) so it would be more helpful.

Offline Kent87

Hmmm can’t decide if that was a positive or negative  :D She does sound slightly nuts.

Did she dress up in stockings etc?

Offline luv2kiss54

Hmmm can’t decide if that was a positive or negative  :D She does sound slightly nuts.

Did she dress up in stockings etc?

The fact that i couldnt remember her name from b4 was really bugging me so i have done some homework and eureka. One of her previous names was Nicole Jones and her old AW profile was External Link/Members Only. If you type this into the search slot it will bring up her past reviews, some good some not. She has a bit of a dodgy past and reading one of those previous reviews reminded me of something i had forgotten from my visit ie the marks on her arm from self harming in the past.
 re your specific question i asked her to dress up as a nurse as it was on offer and she did. If you like massive tits she might be for you but as you say she is slightly odd. 

Offline Kent87

Ah - I remember her! I wanted to see her when she had her previous profile but  then noticed she offered BB.

Thanks for the Intel!

Offline anonymous86273

Saw her last week. I’ll add review shortly. It was a positive as everything was as advertised and agreed with plenty of enthusiasm but I won’t be going back as not really my cup of tea. Venue was a complete shit hole too. Agree about the speed - she talks at a million miles an hour too. Didn’t have any problems manhandling those massive melons though and she encouraged it.

Offline anonymous86273

Review posted. After some thinking it ended up a neutral.

Offline Kent87

Great review - thanks for letting us know.