Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alexandra_Minx Bracknell  (Read 921 times)

Offline contentguy

This SP has caught my attention, and she’s just reduced her rates to meet my punting budget.

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Am I missing any obvious red flags?

Guy

Online tictacs

She caught my eye too.

Her profile mentions that she works with Joanna Minx who has reviews here External Link/Members Only

Offline contentguy

Thanks, I spotted that and it makes me think she’s legit.

Would just like a bit more reassurance before I blow the remainder of my current punting fund on an hour with her.

Offline wombat

Wish my punting budget was £100 for 15 minutes :cry:

Offline Huawei

£150/ hour plus £50 for CIM? I'm out  :thumbsdown:

Offline bobby1973

£100 for 15 mins  :thumbsdown:
i want at least a hour for that
a days wages for 15 mins no bird is worth that sorry

Offline advent2016

£100 extra for CIM and Facefucking.  call me old fashioned if a provider has Swallow on their likes then this implies that CIM is included. Maybe more for facefucking but not £50. Looks like profile written by stupid pimp
« Last Edit: May 16, 2021, 11:24:43 am by advent2016 »

Offline berksboy

Spot on you should see her mates rates Joanna Minx  External Link/Members Only   :scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline contentguy

Spot on you should see her mates rates Joanna Minx  External Link/Members Only   :scare: :scare: :scare:

Makes Alexandra seem a ‘bargain’ @ £150!

Her 90 minute rate is delusional.

I’d TOFTT, she looks hot, but it’s a lot of money without any feedback.

Offline Illya Kurakin

Feedback was not possible until this week and so we now might be able to get some vital info on these lasses. Quite a few of them seem to be private gallery scammers who never meet but am sure others are hidden gemstones.

Offline contentguy

Feedback was not possible until this week and so we now might be able to get some vital info on these lasses. Quite a few of them seem to be private gallery scammers who never meet but am sure others are hidden gemstones.

I called and asked about availability, she sounded hot.
But with her pricing only the hour makes sense, and £150 to TOFTT with a SP with no feedback whatsoever is a step too far.

Especially as funds are limited at the moment.

Guy

Offline Veritas

Hi Guy,

My feelings based on having seen and reviewed Joanna and having seen but not reviewed another “underscore Minx” mate she used to work with (no review as the profile went down before I got the chance and I couldn’t remember key details like her name  :dash:) is that they are genuine, services are real and you could do worse but that I wouldn’t even consider it until they go back to more realistic pricing, drop the extras etc.  I found them a solid option around the £150 ph ‘all likes included’ level but haven’t been back as think it’s a disappointment waiting to happen with their current pricing.  YMMV of course  :thumbsup: