Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Agatha Girlfriend - Ewell  (Read 1120 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5082806) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline jarevets

Link: External Link/Members Only

Date of meet: In July 2020 and it was a very warm day.

Location: Parking not easy - I had to park about 300 meters away. Busy junction in Ewell, so quite exposed, a flat in a block 3. I had booked the previous day and from the initial text and other descriptions elsewhere worked out the block but of course not the specific flat. So for the booking I wore a jacket that I don't usually wear and made sure that I stood in a way that my face could not be seen. Had to text again at that point to get the right flat!

Fee Paid: £140 for 1 hr

At the flat, the door was opened by a a chunky lady pleasant of face but not at all like the picture on the AW ad. I thought 'what the hell' and still accompanied her to the  bedroom.  There was another girl working by the muffled noises coming from the other room.
Handed over the donation and was asked to undress while she left the room temporarily. I asked her name which was Liana.  Did not know Agatha at all.

She disrobed and that was  the first disappointment. Breasts were pumped up with a nipple that looked malformed. Later figured it may have been damaged during the surgery. There was a large surgical scar running across her just above her pubic area and though she was fully shaved, the dark shadow of stubble extended to a large triangular area all over the pubic area. :(

Hmmm..I had taken the blue pill and had parted with 7 nice crisp purple notes - so thought well lets get on with it.  She was friendly though and accommodating with my requests with very good OWO technique with attention to the balls. However, would not rim (which is listed as a 'like' and confirmed by whoever was responding to my text - that was the second disappointment. :(

10 mins of play fondling etc with no fingers allowed inside. but was allowed plenty of rubbing. On to doggy now and I did find her quite tight so asked for some lube and this she allowed me to rub liberally and finger fucked her for a while now with some artificial moaning coming from her.  Once in, I had to try to put what her frontal appearance was out of my mind and concentrate on the the firm bottom presented to me.  This was difficult to do and after about another 15 minutes or so and nor getting anywhere, she suggested blowing me again to which I agreed. That worked but she put on a condom to finish me off.

Easily another 30 mins was still left on the clock, but it was hot and she asked whether I wanted a shower which we both needed and she agreed to step in the shower with me.  I did get hard again with her wanking me now but it was way too soon for a man of my years to cum again.

As I came out the shower room, saw the other girl in the corridor draped in a towel who gave me a very knowing grin. I asked her  to give me flash which she was happy to do with a very sexy grin (OK so I got the wrong un).  I didn't have enough dosh to engage her even for 30 mins - so left.

As I opened the front door there was another good looking lady who was about to enter with two big cases in tow...so clearly there was a sizable operation going on in there.

I wouldn't go back - it seems who you get is a matter of luck.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
It's only new members who can post reviews for meets up to 12 months ago, you have been a member for 2 years so the limit is 6 months.