Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sugar - Thai Massage (Stafford)  (Read 1157 times)

6 review(s) for LOVELY-GINA (1 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Logamimo

External Link/Members Only

Some time ago since I went to see this lady, however I thought I would post this review just to save everyone some money.

First of all what you see in the photos is definitely not what opens the door, what will await you is an overweight, unattractive Thai lady, certainly not what I expected :scare:.

Location is a block of modern apartments at the rear of Tesco in Stafford.  Phoned and told to call again from the Tesco car park, this I did and was then given location with instructions on how to access the building, it would have been easier to find the holy grail!

What followed was a rather uncomfortable massage from someone who thought she knew what she was doing. Had to tell her on a couple of occasions to go easy because I had'nt booked for a torture session !. Even though she was naked throughout there was no touching allowed so the old chap stayed less than enthusiastic.

Eventually managed to raise a smile and went for a covered BJ, I just could'nt face the FS which was also on offer.

Overall it was only memorable for being one of the worst punts I've ever had.

Offline boneidle

Looks like she has an AW profile under the name Loveley Gina - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I was tempted, not so much now. :thumbsdown:

Offline Tightpants

Classic bait and switch. You should have walked.